• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its coming.....

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
WINTER :guitar:... Had to scrape my windows this morning, old Jack frost is at it again! :loveu:

Lucky! You actually get real seasons up there. I hope we can see more snow this year!

-Alex

At least you're close to Baker they get plenty of snow.

It's like an oven out there now. I was up on our 4 acre roof with the roof top unit reps this morning and it was brutal.
I seem to have inherited the fire alarm, security and HVAC/humidification systems by default for some reason just because it's all computer interfaces now and everybody hauls ass every time I say 'Here, let me show you how it works so you can take care of it if I'm not here' LOL :(

yup, it was only 99 degrees here today =] winter is on the way! haha

SCredneck, bluejeepkid, You're right! It was only 103 here today, and they're calling for double digits for the weekend. Almost time to break out the Parka!

Tied a record low this morning. 52* F. Made it all the way up to 82. We set all kinds of records this summer around here. All were Highs or numbers of days above 100.

Tied a record low this morning. 52* F. Made it all the way up to 82. We set all kinds of records this summer around here. All were Highs or numbers of days above 100.

It was 105 up on my roof yesterday, that is a WHITE roof, and we were reprogramming all the roof top units which took about a 20 min per unit.
Now I keep a pair of sunglasses in my office in case I have to go up there again. Walking on that 4 acre roof it like walking in snow when the suns out.
God knows what the temp would have been had the roof been black.
At any rate I think I found a place to work on my winter tan :D :D :D

Damn it! 'Just got hail here! That warning came in the nick of time!

Just got a Mustang this summer to replace my altima, needless to say it will have limited DD duty this winter... picking up 35" A/Ts tomorrow so the Jeep can go back to the DD for a while, haven't DD'ed the Jeep in ages. Can't wait!

High of 86* yesterday. 72* today. And we're looking at a high of 65* tomorrow and low of 46* tomorrow night here in PA. Looks to be the same forecast 'til about Tuesday, then we go back into the 80's during the day.

My weather bug on my cell said it's currently 66 degrees with a high today of 64 degrees... How the hell does that work?

I could make so many jokes about you having a "Smartphone" , but that would be like kicking a baby. Funny yes, but waaaaayy too easy.

Back