• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It Lives!!!!!!!!!

Grizzley

NAXJA Forum User
For those who wouldn't belive it. We have pics!

17trailer-med.jpg

OOOPS! :laugh3:

17Tweak-med.jpg

Nice job Pete! Congrats on the awards, hope we don't have to wait to long to see it again.

Yeah, now that beast is sitting in my driveway! Pete and Joe will have it fixed in no time! :roflmao:

Grizzley said:
For those who wouldn't belive it. We have pics!

17trailer-med.jpg

OOOPS! :laugh3:

17Tweak-med.jpg

Nice job Pete! Congrats on the awards, hope we don't have to wait to long to see it again.

Thanks grizzley for actually showing people that i have a jeep and wheel it. And to meet face to face. Well i love the 1st picture. Jeep was doing good till saturday. All i have done with it was wash it to inspect the frame. I think that i will start to straighten it next week sometime.

robz95xj pm me for what specs you are looking for.

Pete

Ben - I'm doing good, sad that I missed a weekend of wheeling. Hope we can get something together in the Fall!

I surprised Pete and hung his awards above his toolbox for him. I was glad to see that he got best enginered and not surprised about him getting most thrashed! :laugh3:

oh grizzley....I was just going to let Pete borrow some of my crazy glue from my nail kit. :laugh3: That won't work? :doh:

Back