• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this a repost?

XJ Dreamin'

NAXJA Forum User
If not, watch and have a good laugh :D

If it is, have at me in the Den :illegalflipoff:

that wasnt funny at all, but that church is stupid

that group said they would be at a local funeral around here a couple months back, they no showed. pretty sure something similar would have happened. bunch of disrespectful nutjobs.

XJ_Vikings said:
i cant even laugh at that

Too pathetic? I can see that.

I was laughing the whole time. It may be that I expect a lot less of people than you do. The whole setup was just too classic.

IXNAYXJ said:
I wish the van had broken down.

-----Matt-----

I was waiting for it to tip over.

I mean, really. They're protesting the death of a soldier (by their own propaganda) but they're not ready to stand and fight for their own convictions.

Those fawkers are due in Longmont later today (Dec 16) and we totally expect they'll show...they have a knack for showing up only if they are confident that they will receive media coverage and if there's a chance they'll have their rights violated by the crowd.

Yeah, you read that right. They are theatrical masters, skilled at riling up the crowds and pissing people off. They look forward to incidents like the one they caught on tape in that link, because they can then sue the hell out of the cities and police agencies involved - because their rights have been restricted or impinged upon. How's THAT for a back-handed load of crap?
flipoff.gif

XJ Dreamin' said:
Too pathetic? I can see that.

I was laughing the whole time. It may be that I expect a lot less of people than you do. The whole setup was just too classic.

too pathetic and i cant stand to think about the pain those people are causing the families of the men and women who died for their country

Here I go again!! Those people should be beaten until half-dead and then thrown in a building in Baghdad and let the Iraqi's have fun with them. Actually, they should not even be able to get away with what they are doing...it should be illegal??

Back