• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

is it a good or bad thing???

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
I gots a question, everyone is getting HBD wishes, I have been on here and part of this club for over 8 years and when I had my Birthday on March first I didn't even get a mention, not sure if that is a good or bad thing but interesting all the same...... let the attempts at flaming begin...

by the way, I blame my Great Friends JeeperJohn, Cal and Cracker for the oversight.... :moon:

and I did come here to check and see if I was mentioned

Out of sight, out of mind. When you don't call someone for two or three years, they eventually stop looking at the calender to see if you got older. :)

happy unbirthday Troy

The only reason why we know when it's someone else's birthday is because it says it on the bottom of the main forum page. if you have your profile set to keep your birthday private, we won't see that and wish you happy birthday.

I gots a question, everyone is getting HBD wishes, I have been on here and part of this club for over 8 years and when I had my Birthday on March first I didn't even get a mention, not sure if that is a good or bad thing but interesting all the same...... let the attempts at flaming begin...

by the way, I blame my Great Friends JeeperJohn, Cal and Cracker for the oversight.... :moon:

and I did come here to check and see if I was mentioned

.!. :D .!.

who the hell cares about remembering birthdays?

besides women?

your parts are being worked on btw.

Troy, if it makes you feel any better, I didnt get a HBD thread either

and I actually go to events ;)

You're a special case. Nobody really likes you. ;):wave::roflmao::moon:

I feel loved again..... well as loved as a NAXJA member who has friends like i do can feel..... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't feel bad, Troy. Mine was missed last year too, (sniff, sniff).

On the other hand, with friends like those who posted here, well....

David Bricker / SYR - PHX

154332_10151102110336557_295146481_n.jpg

I thought we weren't supposed to not wish Troy a Happy Birthday until the middle of April?

David Bricker / SYR

Back