• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa Meet and Greet Part Deux-late Nov. early Dec.

I'll do some reseaching, Don't want to be from IOWA( Idiots Out Wandering Around).
Please don't over exert yourself Bob...Gee look what a 2 second google search turned up...

Rookies.jpg

There's one thing I've learned about Bob guys...if he says he'll search for something, that means he actually won't :D.

Please don't over exert yourself Bob...Gee look what a 2 second google search turned up...

Rookies.jpg

There's one thing I've learned about Bob guys...if he says he'll search for something, that means he actually won't :D.
First Name
Last Name (required)
City or ZIP Code Include surrounding area
State Search
0 Results matching "Rookies, Des Moines, IA".
Try these suggested searches:

Search for Rookies in the Des Moines, Iowa metro area
Search for the last name beginning with Roo in Des Moines, Iowa
Search for Rookies on the web with Live Search

Search public records at US Search

area=PERS_NO_RESULTS

#uss_partner_suggestions {height:230px; background-color:#E0F0F8; border:1px solid #659BFF; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; }#uss_partner_suggestions2 {padding: 10px 15px; height:210px;}.uss_searchbox_table {font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; margin-top:5px;}#rpr_xps_lookup {height:24px;}.ussindent {height: 24px; color: #194CA1; }#content #rpr_xps_lookup table a { color: #194CA1; } 1 More Records for rookies Inc Rookies, Clear Lake, IA - Details
View All Records

Did a search Collin, that's what I got O hit's. I'll be there. The question is will you.

i don’t no if he will be he might be back at home putting his fender flares back on.

Good to see that mall crawler out side of the mall. :eyes:

So come and post some of those pic

Maybe we will get lucky and the Flaming Flare Fairy will just leave them off. Then finally get that longarm on, crack out the grinder and trim. Then use the XJ for what it for. I doubt it but he may haveseen the light finally.

Did a search Collin, that's what I got O hit's. I'll be there. The question is will you.
Haha, just had to give you some crap. Glad to have finally met you and your bro, we somehow missed you at the last one.

We'll have to do it again real soon guys, definitely in more temperate weather next time.

[/IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh195/ia_green_96/PICT1280.jpg[/IMG]

PICT1279.jpg

PICT1279.jpg
PICT1279.jpg

th_PICT1280.jpg

th_PICT1278.jpg

Great pics man, thanks!

did you make it back up XJ&TJ4ME I went by about 4:00 and didn't see any one but then again i couldn't stop I had to go and get my new toy. What a drive home with diesel and loaded trailer. :shocked: So if you did make it up i am glad that you made it home alright.

yeah I made it up. I decided to be "that guy" that comes to the M&G ina non-Jeep vehicle. I did not want to risk tugging that railer up there w/ my rig and the storm that was coming. Even without a trailer, it was a looooong trip home. It took us well over 3.5 hours to get home b/c we could not get over 35mph for 90% of the drive. Me did make it home just before 9PM and after that I toast.

yeah I made it up. I decided to be "that guy" that comes to the M&G ina non-Jeep vehicle. I did not want to risk tugging that railer up there w/ my rig and the storm that was coming. Even without a trailer, it was a looooong trip home. It took us well over 3.5 hours to get home b/c we could not get over 35mph for 90% of the drive. Me did make it home just before 9PM and after that I toast.
HAHA, at least I could get up to 40mph, before it would start fishtailing. Did put it in the ditch once, but drove right out. But, yeah LOngggggg drive home.

By the way if anyone know's how to repost those pic's larger, it might be funner to tease Collin about his lack of flares.:laugh:

I wanted to photo shop some wood grain fender flares on his rig :D

Back