• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa Meet and Greet Part Deux-late Nov. early Dec.

I thought it was starting at 2:00 ?

I am going to be there.

I will be there, but I also thought it started around 2:00. I can be there at noon instead, doesn't matter in the least to me. I also recruited my friends AJ and Robert to come with, so chalk another couple names on the big board.

I will be there, but I also thought it started around 2:00. I can be there at noon instead, doesn't matter in the least to me. I also recruited my friends AJ and Robert to come with, so chalk another couple names on the big board.
I call BS, If Collin say's (he will be there at noon), that means, he will show up around 4pm.

I'll be there around noon if that is what the plan is, i just thought it was going to be at 2 as per earlier postings. As soon as someone sets the "official time" please let me know b/c it is a good 2 plus hours for me to get there.

I'll be there around noon if that is what the plan is, i just thought it was going to be at 2 as per earlier postings. As soon as someone sets the "official time" please let me know b/c it is a good 2 plus hours for me to get there.
Same distance for me bro, & yeah bring that rearend with ya.

2 works better for me as well, but can make either time.

See ya at 2 on Sunday then. Collin see ya around 3 or 4 whenever you roll in. I understand the mall will be busy over the weekend.
Now that's funny right there.:wave1:

2 it is for me then. I will be pulling the rear diff that morning for silent_bob and then heading up that way.

Anyone have the address? Or did I miss it in an earlier post?

Back