• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

2mgkt3m.jpg

34qtzex.jpg

keauy8.jpg

Hey guys, just thought I would introduce myself. The name is Dan, I'm from Riverton, NJ, like 10 minutes away from Philly. I have a 99' XJ with 3" lift and 31" BFG m/ts.

Currently, I am working towards a bigger lift, but that will have to wait till next summer.

Sorry, but this is the most current picture I have.

0930091938-01.jpg

IMG%5D

Hey guys, just thought I would introduce myself. The name is Dan, I'm from Riverton, NJ, like 10 minutes away from Philly. I have a 99' XJ with 3" lift and 31" BFG m/ts.

Currently, I am working towards a bigger lift, but that will have to wait till next summer.

Sorry, but this is the most current picture I have.
PIC DELETE

Hey welcome. Looks good. Glad to see more Jersey guys around.

nice rigs guys and d2b4ker1, no need for more lift only more cut and bigger tires

Thanks for the warm welcome! And Irongrave, I already trimmed the fenders I just feel the need to go bigger. Once I get the new lift, I'm thinking long arm of some sort, I can put in the 8.8 sitting in my garage. It's going to be a good next summer. A build thread will follow my progress, of course.

Hi Grinchster from SC. I was hoping for some help in diagnosing why my 03 Wrangler wont come out of park?

I know this is not the place to post such questions but I'm unable to start new thread.

Hi Grinchster from SC. I was hoping for some help in diagnosing why my 03 Wrangler wont come out of park?

I know this is not the place to post such questions but I'm unable to start new thread.

Welcome... but this is an XJ/MJ site, and this is an "Introduce Yourself" thread, not a "Tech" thread. I think you'll be better supported over on www.jeepforum.com, in the TJ Tech section.

Also - I believe you need to make 5 posts before your account is "unlocked" and can create new threads, due to some spam problems the site was having. Seems strange to me because I know I've seen at least 4 different spambot incidents and none of them had any posts when they created their spam threads...

Hi,I'm Corry from Rochester,NH

92 XJ 2dr 4.0 HO 5spd with 4.10's D30 front C8.25 rear locked
4 1/2" skyjacker lift with 2" coil spacers and 2" blocks in the rear for a total of 6 1/2" of lift with T/C drop and 34" super swamper TSL's and a Warn winch front bumper.Will have pics up soon.It's a work in progress.

Whats happenin North Atlantic! Im Kevin. Im from central PA. I just bought my 97 Sport, 5spd manual from Virginia. I just graduated Penn State University with my Mechanical Engineering Technology degree and currently fighting the depression by looking for a job. Got to say, this forum is AWESOME. My new home. Thanks to all you guys! Here is my rig. I just put the hood vents in today! Got to give 99.99% of the credit to user MrJCRod for the idea. Just awesome.
DSC_0028.jpg

Whats happenin North Atlantic! Im Kevin. Im from central PA. I just bought my 97 Sport, 5spd manual from Virginia. I just graduated Penn State University with my Mechanical Engineering Technology degree and currently fighting the depression by looking for a job. Got to say, this forum is AWESOME. My new home. Thanks to all you guys! Here is my rig. I just put the hood vents in today! Got to give 99.99% of the credit to user MrJCRod for the idea. Just awesome.
DSC_0028.jpg

Sweet deal man! I am going to Altoona Campus next year for the same degree! Maybe I will see ya around! Have you ever seen a big white XJ on 35's with like 7" of lift?

Keep an eye out for a Blue 96 XJ with like 4.5" and 32's (hopefully I will be there, or a little bigger)

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I'm from north jersey. I picked up a 2000 XJ last January.

So far I've installed a RE 3.5 lift, JKS Adj. Trackbar, Bilstein 5100's. Tires are ProComp Xterrains sitting on ProComp 1079 wheels. A 1" homemade trans drop resolved my vibe issue. Plans are to pick up a winch to sit on my Logan winch bumper and install an Aussie locker in the rear. Disco's are on the agenda as well.

I look forward to being apart of the forum and getting a chance to wheel with some of you in the future.

087.jpg

079.jpg

052.jpg

hi my name is jake from lee summit mo. i have a 94' xj with a 3 inch lift and soon to be 4-5 inches of lift with long arm kit and also lookin at puttin tj flares on the ol girl

15432_1296437934054_1323511296_833975_4852960_n.jpg

15432_1296438014056_1323511296_833977_7664956_n.jpg

15432_1296438054057_1323511296_833978_8356295_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I'm from north jersey. I picked up a 2000 XJ last January.

So far I've installed a RE 3.5 lift, JKS Adj. Trackbar, Bilstein 5100's. Tires are ProComp Xterrains sitting on ProComp 1079 wheels. A 1" homemade trans drop resolved my vibe issue. Plans are to pick up a winch to sit on my Logan winch bumper and install an Aussie locker in the rear. Disco's are on the agenda as well.

I look forward to being apart of the forum and getting a chance to wheel with some of you in the future.

087.jpg

079.jpg

052.jpg
Completely STUNNING :eeks1:

Hi i'm Dave from PA. I have lived in the NE, NW and now I'm in the middle.

It's been a hard life the past couple years and I've been through and seen some things that nobody should ever have to. Due to this my XJ has Extreme sentimental value to me as other than the clothes on my back its one of the few things that survived the fire.

Finnaly got myself back on my feet now and
I'm currently studying to become a grease-monkey (Auto Service Tech).

I have a 98 XJ 4.0/auto/8.25 2" BB rolling on 30/9.5 Good for a year MT/R's. It's the first and only vehicle that I have ever owned. Spun a rod bearing and had no choice but to drive it for awhile, so the gravedigger green engine is pretty messed up.

Emptied the penny jar and bought a re-manufactured 4.0 from ATK and thats my current project. Hopefully it comes soon I have 5 days until school starts.

P1010624.jpg

P1010883.jpg

P1010623.jpg

whats up? my names chris, im from ware ma
my xj is a 99 classic, lifted 6.5" warn swing away, an custom front

heres some oldpics b4 the trim an bumpers

stockish.jpg

river.jpg

muddy.jpg

Back