• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

grab the link for the picture, then put
right after it. Done!

There are more in depth methods (like if you want a thumbnail that you click to get to the big version of the image) but that is the basics.

Sorry guys not a Jeep owner. I am a Army Vet that has a passion for off road. I have been doing lifts and other stuff on the side to help me get through school. I find a lot of great info on this forum. Figured I should say hi. No hard feelings huh? Thanks

-Trent

My Build: 98 Tacoma, Dynatrac Pro Rock D60 front axle with Dedenbear Kingpin outers, Alloy Usa 35 spline Chromos and ARB locker 5.38 gears, Rear is a Custom semi float 35 spline D60 with loc-rite locker, crawl box with 4.7 gearset, twinstick, 40" Swamper LTB's on Stazworks Double beadlocks, 9000# comp T-max winch with synthetic line.
springcreek09.jpg

springcreek092.jpg

4.jpg

grab the link for the picture, then put
right after it. Done!

There are more in depth methods (like if you want a thumbnail that you click to get to the big version of the image) but that is the basics.
I'm sorry...
Do you do this in the message window? It's still not working for me.:badpc:

I'm sorry...
Do you do this in the message window? It's still not working for me.:badpc:
Yes. You can also click the "post reply" button instead of using the quick reply box, then click the icon with the two mountain peaks and sun inside a picture frame - it's right under the "undo" and "redo" buttons, and between the "insert email link" and "quote text" buttons. Then just paste the "direct URL" your image hosting site (photobucket) gave you into the box that pops up and click OK, it should work.

ok so i introduced myself a few pages ago, and i finally got a pic of my jeep. here she is with the lift finished, front fenders trimmed, and roof rack on with the shovel hi lift and spare tire.

GetAttachment8.jpg

RE 5.5" lift
33" BF goodrich A/T on cragars
SYE with custom driveshaft
Roof rack w/ shovel, hi lift, and swamper spare
K&N Air intake
Rustys TB spacer
CB radio
other random doodas

still not sure what to do with the rear fenders. i dont think it looks to bad with the flares still on. idk if iw ant to do the cut and fold, or just a clean cut. any input?

Last edited:
ok so i introduced myself a few pages ago, and i finally got a pic of my jeep. here she is with the lift finished, front fenders trimmed, and roof rack on with the shovel hi lift and spare tire.

GetAttachment8.jpg

still not sure what to do with the rear fenders. i dont think it looks to bad with the flares still on. idk if iw ant to do the cut and fold, or just a clean cut. any input?

Cut and fold gives you a nice little edge but if you didnt do the front I would just clean cut so it is isnt uneven. But MAN! Your Jeep is AMAZING! I cannot get over it. One of my favorite colors! GREAT job

Hey My Name is Ben Im form Norfolk/ Chesapeake Va. Currently own a Ford Ranger and I just Picked up a 94 2dr XJ at work from a Navy guy who didnt want to spend anymore money on it. He bought it back in July and has spent about 1000$ on it that i can tell. Well this time he needed a Crank sensor and his dad said he would buy him a new truck so the guy signed the title over to me and all i had to do was pay the checkout fee which at my discount is about 75$ All ive gotta do is order the crank sensor and it will be great. Ive Got Big plans for this thing.

16267_1131522299423_1568220115_30324904_2578916_n.jpg

16267_1131522579430_1568220115_30324906_5250169_n.jpg

Awesome! Price was definitely right.

I'm Bryan. I've had this Jeep for about 2 years now and it's getting there as fast as I can afford to:D

1998 XJ Sport 4.0/AW4/231 30/35/3.55 open

2" OME
31x10.5 BFG MTs on 15x7 Soft 8s
Skid Row TC skid, MOPAR GTS, Rockcrusher D30 Cover ,D35 diff guard, Herculined everywhere
Nates4x4- on order
I forget what else haha

(TJ Flares are gone)
IMG_0338.jpg

index87php.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

I'm Bryan. I've had this Jeep for about 2 years now and it's getting there as fast as I can afford to:D

2" OME
Skid Row TC skid, MOPAR GTS, Rockcrusher D30 Cover ,D35 diff guard, Herculined everywhere
Nates4x4- on order
I forget what else haha

(TJ Flares are gone)
IMG_0338.jpg

index87php.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

Yay! Your finally on NAXJA! (Its MXBoy11 from JF :D)

central maine?! i live in "ignorance" PA now(about 4years). but am born n raised in eastport, ME, lived in ellsworth for about 5 and then portland area for almost 1 before moving down here........it was like goin back to 1983........anyway, "Maine, the way life should be"

same here, no offense to ANYBODY, to each their own.......i too don't like the tj flare thing, my boy had them on his xj back in the day. BUT in those guys defense, they are a fairly cheap alternative. i do think the flareless look is fine.....i weighed out many flare options and think that aftermarkets and fiberglass fenders are way too expensive for the kind of wheeln that i do, meaning i am jus gona damage them......i jus cut/modified my stock flares and moved them up after i cut the fenders. i even drilled a bunch of holes and ziptied the flares to the brackets so they wud stop falling off. they even stayed on when i flopped her over! i love zipties..............."have you seen my baseball?"

Yay! Your finally on NAXJA! (Its MXBoy11 from JF :D)

Oh you know man. I've been on here for a while but rarely post :kissyou:

central maine?! i live in "ignorance" PA now(about 4years). but am born n raised in eastport, ME, lived in ellsworth for about 5 and then portland area for almost 1 before moving down here........it was like goin back to 1983........anyway, "Maine, the way life should be"

No kidding. Eastport is a wicked cool little place. I was out there last year looking at a CJ7. I'm from Waterville and go to Husson currently. I am a huge Maine fan :)

Am I the only one that skipped the TJ flare phase, and thinks that flareless looks... silly?

Don't get me wrong, thats a nice looking Jeep. But I just like stock flares..

oh and welcome to NAXJA

I have my days when I waver between liking the flareless look. But then it boils down to me having less stuff to rip off on the trails haha.

same here, no offense to ANYBODY, to each their own.......i too don't like the tj flare thing, my boy had them on his xj back in the day. BUT in those guys defense, they are a fairly cheap alternative. i do think the flareless look is fine.....i weighed out many flare options and think that aftermarkets and fiberglass fenders are way too expensive for the kind of wheeln that i do, meaning i am jus gona damage them......i jus cut/modified my stock flares and moved them up after i cut the fenders. i even drilled a bunch of holes and ziptied the flares to the brackets so they wud stop falling off. they even stayed on when i flopped her over! i love zipties..............."have you seen my baseball?"

That was quite a ramble lol :yap: For me it was just a matter of cost and I gave it a shot. I just mark mine down as a failed $40 experiment. I'll come up with some sort of flares eventually, but for now I like it.

Yeah as far as the TJ flare thing goes, its a cheap way to stay legal if you get hassled. I know hammered got hassled about his big ole tarz and he got some cheap TJ flares. I like rusty flares better, but for 380 bucks...no spank you

2" OME
Nates4x4- on order
I forget what else haha

(TJ Flares are gone)
IMG_0338.jpg

index87php.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

Nice rig! I have nates4x4 bumpers, take's a while to get'em but IMO worth the wait for the quality and price. Mine have taken a beating.

Is that a tj flare in the rear?

I did the TJ flare thing as well. I took them off too, I'm going to keep the holes drilled just in case I do start getting hassled by the police. I didn't mind the look, but I was just sick of hitting things on the trail with them. I'd rather bounce off my tire.

The rears were actually front XJ flares flipped around and 3M taped on. They held quite well. And the front XJ flares are about 1.5" wider so it gave a little extra coverage. I eventually decided I was sick of having them bounce off every little tree and stick so they are gone lol. And thanks!

Hey im danny. from Montgomery county, MAryland.
My shop is where me and my buddies play jeeps in....
its a honda/acura shop by day and a jeep and 350Z shop at night... some pics of my bitch.
its got a couple stuff done on it :
-olympic tophat roofrack
-winch ready front bumper
-steel rear bumper with 2 recovery points and a hitch point
-8.25 rear
-RC 4.5in coils
-RC 4.5in leafpack
-RC LCA
-PORC SYE
-ZJ front d/s in rear
-steel frame tail lights
blah blah blah blah

8721_1174473361722_1224690231_30628962_670990_n.jpg

5150_1106545423566_1224690231_30437380_1658019_n.jpg

4770_1111543628518_1224690231_30453492_6600162_n.jpg

5896_1115883417010_1224690231_30469450_3459779_n.jpg

My old bitch and my new bitch sitting nicely in the shop.
4503_1101803105011_1224690231_30422805_4069794_n.jpg

Back