• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Welcome to all the new guys, good to see some of you going RED right away.Thanks for the support and hope to see you on the trails!

Hello,
This is my first post and first XJ! Can't wait to do a lot of fishing at Padre Island National Seashore (PINS) and other 4x4 only spots. Going very well so far I am finally able to getto BIG shell beach and catch some big bulld drum!!!
Went low on funds and had to get the wal-mart special to organize my fishing tackle...it works and cleans out well. See link below for pics.
Runnin on:
6 inch lift, 32x11.50 all terrains with extra set of off-road: 33x10.50 Super Swamper Thornbirds.

http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa356/chapsXJ/

Last edited:
nice. at NAC Fest well have to have a 98 two door five speed party.

Ill have to join

mtrs.jpg

that thing is sexy, looks like travis' little brother

wow. that thing looks sharp!!

well i have been a member for some time without introducing myself. (yeah douche, i know)My name is Mike I live in lower Westchester County in Mount Vernon. I don't have a great picture of my rig right now so I will post that later. I have really been itching to take it off roading but I still have the stock drivetrain with a 30/35 combo. Unfortunately money doesn't grow on damn trees!

Back