• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

International wants to change the name of the liberty to the Cherokee?

also, shannon cambell, who is supposedly a rock crawling god... runs ifs front...but if ratman, some nobody from a forum doesnt like it, it SHOULD just go away!

i guess you just cant afford good toys...

Whatever.

So, now you're going to tell me that a POS factory IFS setup is on par with what Campbell runs??

Yep, -that's what I figured.

As far as me being a nobody, -I'm just as much of a nobody as any of the rest of you here, -so play nice.

Dollar for dollar spent, a SFA will outperform a polished-turd factory IFS on a trail rig (which is what most of us guys here are running).

I ain't into the desert scene, -or $1500-$2000 King shocks on each corner. That type of "built to the nuts" IFS is on a completely different playing field, -obviously.

Disagree with me, -that's fine.

are you kidding?!?! the compass is the biggest joke

I was looking at OEM calendar year to-date-sales and the Compass is down -36%. December '07 sales 39,491. December '08 sales were 25,349.

The Patriot sales were totally different. They were up 38%. December '07 40,434 vs December '08 sales of 55,654. That is the only vehicle in the Jeep lineup with positive sales numbers.

The negative sales for Jeep vehicles range from -27% to -56%.

That's scary.

Whatever.

So, now you're going to tell me that a POS factory IFS setup is on par with what Campbell runs??

Yep, -that's what I figured.

As far as me being a nobody, -I'm just as much of a nobody as any of the rest of you here, -so play nice.

Dollar for dollar spent, a SFA will outperform a polished-turd factory IFS on a trail rig (which is what most of us guys here are running).

I ain't into the desert scene, -or $1500-$2000 King shocks on each corner. That type of "built to the nuts" IFS is on a completely different playing field, -obviously.

Disagree with me, -that's fine.
I'm not talking about built to the hilt type stuff. My buddy's old Tacoma TRD did quite well trail running. My little Tracker did real good on trails, sand, and moderate rocks. Both were completely stock. Don't get me wrong, for rocks and anything involving flex, neither compares to my XJ, but you don't need a solid axle to go wheeling. Dollar for dollar, performance depends on what you use it for. Rock crawlers aren't the only wheelers out there.

Back