• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interest in my annual BBQ?

xjintx

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, guys... and gals I am having a BBQ at my place again this year. It will be Saturday July 16th. I have had one the last few years for the various off road clubs I wheel with.

Anyone is welcome and we would enjoy your company. Just a bunch of "Like Minded" people getting together for food and beverages.

All you need to bring is BYOB and maybe some snacks or stuff to share.

I will just need a guestimate to know how many to plan food for.

Those traveling and drinking are welcome to crash at my place or even camp here if you wish ;)

Roger,
I am hoping to go to this one. I had a blast the last time I was there for one. The time you had the nissan club there. So hoping to make this one too.

Jay

Yea I am sure some of the Nissan guys will come again...

Bring the SWAG you have... they are "Sicker Whores" ;)

Well nonn is fine some come a bit earlier too. I will plan on eating at 2:00 but will have snacks and quick stuff like hot dogs earlier. People leave when they desire... some stay over. Everyone plays it by ear.

awesome opportunity to call this an official RRC event. ;)

If it was later in the month, I'd be in the area.

You guys have fun.
-Eric

Please bring some of the toys. I need something to drool over as I can not afford a new "toy" at the moment. lol

Yes, bring the "weapons"... Susan will be on vacation for for this BBQ so I can make decisions without an onsite baby sitter :)

I'm going to try like hell to make it as it appears this might be an informal chapter meeting with this many folk going and the other 2 bod going.

So what's this about firearms? Is there a place to shoot there or are we just bartering and such?

I shoot my pistols all the time... it's outside city limits so we can if desired... not really planning on shooting though.

Might I suggest those of you with stuff for sale bring it too?
If you can't or don't want to come... maybe give to someone to bring for you?
Always nice to get a touchy feely before buying stuff... vice pics on a blog.

Might I suggest those of you with stuff for sale bring it too?
If you can't or don't want to come... maybe give to someone to bring for you?
Always nice to get a touchy feely before buying stuff... vice pics on a blog.

Good idea Roger. Speaking of which, aren't you running 32 mt's on your blue xj? Need a spare?

I have a like new spare :) the 4 on the wheels need replacing. I am actually going to try and go a bit bigger.

looking for a deal :)

That said i could probably use yours

I hope you guys can come by!!!

Sorry I've been traveling for work. I hope to have a good crew show up... we make what we can out of it.

I'd love for you to showup!!

Here's directions:

734 Hodge Rd. Eddy, TX 76524

1. Exit 315 on I35
2. Proceed West on Hwy 107 towards Moody
3. pass through metropolis of Eddy keep heading West past homes and about 5 or 6 City side streets.
4. On the right you will come to the first road on the right. It is the first right after the 45MPH sign. This is Mackey Ranch Road.
5. Make this right and it will put about a hundred acre field and woods on your left and homes and trailers on your right.
6. Take this road about one mile until the first left turn.
7. This left is less than or about a mile. There is a sign Mackey Ranch Subdivision. The road is my road... Hodge Rd.
8. My house is like the 5th home on the right #734. I have a flag flying in the front and a horseshoe shaped drive.

Noonish but arrive earlier and no big deal.

I'm going to plan on eating at 2:00pm but can have hotdogs and easy stuff for kids or adults that are hungery earlier.

Back