• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inland northwest M&G????

Just a thought, why couldn't we do a seperate meet and greet as well as a run? Make the run (pinehurst?) for the cuurrently agreed weekend day of the 21st or 22nd, and set an additional date to hold the meet and greet. Of course dates would need to be discussed as well as if any think this is a good/feasible idea. West side and cental guys, any thoughts? Actually even with the meet and greet we could still throw in a little wheeling since people will be traveling to get here. Even if it's just somewhere like 7mile ORV park, it's not too extreme but I/we can always find a way to get in trouble out there.
Cleatus92
Trevor

x2 on a trail run. we can then decide on an actual meet and greet on another day. how bout a vote on either 7 mile or pinehurst. i'm gonna vote for pinehurst since it's my home town and theres alot of great trails there. dont' know much about 7 mile except for what i've seen from pictures.

pinehurst: 1

7 mile: 0

Boxil said:
x2 on a trail run. we can then decide on an actual meet and greet on another day. how bout a vote on either 7 mile or pinehurst. i'm gonna vote for pinehurst since it's my home town and theres alot of great trails there. dont' know much about 7 mile except for what i've seen from pictures.

pinehurst: 1

7 mile: 0

I'm ambivalent. I don't know either area, so I'll let you guys figure it out. :dunno:

I'm all for Pinehurst. As long as we have a trail leader that knows the area. Seven Mile can get boring

So it seems decided the weekend of july 21st or 22nd, but which day. sunday works best for me but what about the rest of you. Also should we get together at an earlier date to meet each other and find out a little about each other and rig capabilities.

As far as a trail leader?? don't know. I did meet a guy, Ron was his name he wheels a nice little zuki on 33's and grew up in the area and says he knows the trails very well? He Also was on the cabin fever run. what about our friends at Inwadventures??? I'm sure they may be interested in the run and have been on the trails previously.

Lastly Ben where are you? are you interested in a run?
Cleatus92
Trevor

either day works great for me. i think sunday would be prefered so i could go around and check out what the trails are like. i did grow up in pinehurst when i was a kid but never had a rig for off roading so i never knew what the trails were like. i might be able to get in touch with someone there that knows them well. if anyone else knows of someone else contact them and ask if theyd like to go along. jeep or no jeep.

a smaller get together would be great to. i like that idea. get an idea of what our rigs can do. i still dont know much about mine. havnt had a real chance to get out and use it much.

Hey all im a newbie, just got my 88 XJ a couple months ago, i live pretty close to 7 mile and i have a few coworkers that go out that way pretty often never been myself still havent made sure my 4 wheel drive is working properly got a lot of work to do on my jeep but still use it as a daiy driver, first jeep ive owned so im still a newbie but i think i landed a pretty good starter with an 88 manual for only $700, but yeah im up for a meet and greet keep me informed so i can let some others know when and where....

Ryan

ryan_earl said:
Hey all im a newbie, just got my 88 XJ a couple months ago, i live pretty close to 7 mile and i have a few coworkers that go out that way pretty often never been myself still havent made sure my 4 wheel drive is working properly got a lot of work to do on my jeep but still use it as a daiy driver, first jeep ive owned so im still a newbie but i think i landed a pretty good starter with an 88 manual for only $700, but yeah im up for a meet and greet keep me informed so i can let some others know when and where....

Ryan

awesome to see you on board Ryan. i've got an 88 as well. it is also my first jeep and i love it. will probably never buy another off roading rig. we will be having a trail run/ meet and greet thing going on soon. stay tuned in and always give us your feedback. have fun with your rig!

i've found a guy that will work as a guide for us in the pinehurst area. he is just finishing up his custom build and will be building my bumper for me soon. hope the 22nd works for everyone. that seems to be the big consensus so far. see you guys soon.

this is gonna be a pretty sad get together if there are gonna only be 2 of us. i guess it'll just be a trail run. i thought that there were more people from the inland northwest wanting to do this. If you are worried about a long drive and no where to camp/stay there are plenty of campground in the silver valley(pinehurst) area plus coeurd'alene and spokane a half hour and 1.5 hours away respectively. so all of those that are willing to show up for an awesome trail run let us know who will all be there. pm me for more info if you dont wanna post on here. rigs of all shapes and sizes are welcome so if you got friends that want to come out and play around invite them. its not naxja sponsored but please follow naxja rules and such. ok thats all for me now. hope more people are interested. 22nd of july. just a couple weekends away!

I think there will be more than 2 rigs there. I will be there. I have been tell people about it.

opracer315 said:
I think there will be more than 2 rigs there. I will be there. I have been tell people about it.
You and the "pepsi" family bunch ,add a couple more makes the perfect outing.Oh yeah; besure and take care of my perfect passenger.

Back