• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

In-patient surgery versus a 30 minute out-patient procedure.

Something to think about.

unless it takes 2x to take...

mac 'surprise' gyvr

I just decided a few weeks back to get the snip too...I am done with making anymore kids, and don't plan on getting another wife anytime soon, so this should be good for me. So, it may take them a half dozen times on me if it took them 2x on Josh :D

Cheese "who am I fooling" Man

I have already decided after we our done having kids I'm getting the snip snip. Plus my work pays 100% of it so that's a bonus.

This one comes out healthy the snip will happened within a couple weeks.

mac 'four more days off work' gyvr

df079b19d4fac17b83c45d0c7a8f113f.jpg

b9d01354f8d80ac07eb56701dad17d17.jpg

Laid back projects tonight.

mac 'down to little things I think' gyvr

Good morning.

Today is a new day!

Any of you car dealer people ever put a "take off" part in a customer's car and tell them it was repaired under warranty?

The radio kept blanking out in 'Yota, so after some convincing the dealer agreed to put a new on in under warranty. They ordered the parts and called me when it came in. Two weeks ago they replaced it. Yesterday on her way home, Lar tells me the XM quits working. I figure that the subscription needs to be switched over to this radio, but why did it take two weeks? HMMMMMM.
I called XM, and find out the radio had once been activated and that person's subscription was suspended because they quit paying for it.
Do I bitch out the dealer for trying to pull one over on me, or just let this go?
I need to start picking my battles.

I am already at war with Quickbooks.

You got the better upgraded radio to my understanding, so I would go with it and not worry about it. As long as you can get your subscription switched over to it. If it was a direct replacement for what was already in there, I would report it to Toyota directly, screw the local dealers.

Not a common business practice here. I would say you have a legitimate issue/concern with them. If they were replacing your radio under warranty or goodwill it should have been replaced with a new/remanufactured part. I would touch base with the service manager first. If you do not get what you want from him then call the national customer service.

Good morning.

Today is a new day!

Any of you car dealer people ever put a "take off" part in a customer's car and tell them it was repaired under warranty?

The radio kept blanking out in 'Yota, so after some convincing the dealer agreed to put a new on in under warranty. They ordered the parts and called me when it came in. Two weeks ago they replaced it. Yesterday on her way home, Lar tells me the XM quits working. I figure that the subscription needs to be switched over to this radio, but why did it take two weeks? HMMMMMM.
I called XM, and find out the radio had once been activated and that person's subscription was suspended because they quit paying for it.
Do I bitch out the dealer for trying to pull one over on me, or just let this go?
I need to start picking my battles.

I am already at war with Quickbooks.

Take outs/offs are the same as used. Make sure the warranty doesn't have a clause in it for them, like dealer discretion type ddeal.Did they tell you it was an upgraded part? If so and it's not shame on them, you win, call Toyota.

Should have been replaced with new.

The guy just called me and said it is normal to put in refurbished or take out parts like that.
I know it was not a refurbished one because all of the presets were to local stations.
I told him I was annoyed that I was not told it was a used one out of someone else' vehicle.
The last thing I felt like doing last night after the day I had was sit out in the cold and call India again and convince them that the radio was exchanged by the dealer and I should not have to pay them $15.00.
I took almost an hour.

I spent almost 5 hours on the phone to India yesterday, I am tired of squeaky voices and mispronounced words from people named Karen.

I have been up since 2:30 fixing my accounting software since Quickbooks screwed it up during the "up grade".

Ok, due to circumstances that I have no control over, I can not get off work to make it out to WF now. I am going to release my room reservations at Hotel Attica for Friday and Saturday night. Anyone want me to switch it to their name at that time? I will wait until this afternoon. If anyone wants it, let me know.

Cheese "sucks, but gotta have a job" Man

Back