• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'd say that high clearance enough! :D

uploadfromtaptalk1414862517280.jpg

One little frost will not break anything. It was 28 here this morning and I still haven't winterized anything. It needs to be in the 20s for 24 hours before anything breaks.
I am going to winterize my IO myself this year. Probably next week.

One little frost will not break anything. It was 28 here this morning and I still haven't winterized anything. It needs to be in the 20s for 24 hours before anything breaks.
I am going to winterize my IO myself this year. Probably next week.

Im not sure why anyone pays to winterize an io, its pretty simple. I dont plan on anything freezing but i needed to do it anyway, better to be prepared.

Honestly im not sure why i do it at all, it will hopefully be back in the garage by january

We pay to winterize our io. Have never attempted it as I don't want to screw it up. Maybe after we pay it off I will start doing it myself.

600c7a667e257026e465566d66d10982.jpg

Looks like we are really going all out on this project.

Well it didn't amount to much, but it started at around 2 while I was hunting and kept going till 2-3 in the morning. Didn't fall below 32 degrees till midnight...if it had been cold yesterday we would have 2-3 inches out there

uploadfromtaptalk1414935544244.jpg

Hungover and watching Element of Survival again, it's not my favorite KOH video, I get that it is more of a documentary then a race recap but still. 2013 was the best I think.

Back