• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I love how one of the crooks was named Justice.

Late to the game here but as far as choosing a weapon. Go and check them all out see what fits your hands best, and which ones have the buttons and levers where you want them.

Last edited:
Did you know...

It takes 155,000 acres of wind farm to equal the power output of (1) 2400MW (megawatt) coal fired plant?

Did you know...

It takes 155,000 acres of wind farm to equal the power output of (1) 2400MW (megawatt) coal fired plant?
Wonder how many acres it takes to equal the power output of a single modern nuclear power plant?

The wind is free though.
Not after you spend all that money on windmills... they cost a lot to build and people hate having them around. I don't, but people who whine about jeeps in yards and worry about their property values do.

Wonder how many acres it takes to equal the power output of a single modern nuclear power plant?

Not after you spend all that money on windmills... they cost a lot to build and people hate having them around. I don't, but people who whine about jeeps in yards and worry about their property values do.

I am all about nuclear power. They can build one in my back yard.

Coincidentally, the place where I am moving is surrounded by windmills. I will also probably have some Jeeps in the yard. Luckily I think the property values are crap anyway so who cares...

Coincidentally, the place where I am moving is surrounded by windmills. I will also probably have some Jeeps in the yard. Luckily I think the property values are crap anyway so who cares...

Is that the windmill farm there near layfatte?

mac 'my brother helped build those' gyvr

I could not agree more... and my neighbors are gonna hate me, because I am going to have a vehicular collection in the back yard in short order. My M54A2, MJ, and two XJs will be back there, and if one of my friends rents a room from me he'll be adding an airplane, a motorcycle, a dirtbike, a pit bike, a sailboat, two commuter cars, a tractor, and probably a jet engine powered hovercraft.

The largest nuclear plants in the US now are 1100 MW.

Average is about 850 MW per.

Is that the windmill farm there near layfatte?

mac 'my brother helped build those' gyvr

Yep, just northwest of Lafayette. You see a ton of them if you are in I-65 heading by there. I hardly ever drive that way (my folks are up in South Bend so I take US31), but when we went up to BrewFest I was astounded at how many there are.

Of course most of them aren't spinning when I see them. :dunno:

I'm not sure why people complain about them. I think they are pretty cool to look at, especially up close. I guess everyone wants the "green" energy but nobody wants to deal with the reality of doing it.

There's a proposed windfarm here, and a whole lotta opinions about it. About the only thing that I'm sure of is that much of it is FUD.

Besides.... if you really want a good windsource..... site it downwind from Washington, D.C.

The largest nuclear plants in the US now are 1100 MW.

Average is about 850 MW per.

Where the hell have you been.......we missed Muffin. :D

Yep, just northwest of Lafayette. You see a ton of them if you are in I-65 heading by there. I hardly ever drive that way (my folks are up in South Bend so I take US31), but when we went up to BrewFest I was astounded at how many there are.

Of course most of them aren't spinning when I see them. :dunno:

I'm not sure why people complain about them. I think they are pretty cool to look at, especially up close. I guess everyone wants the "green" energy but nobody wants to deal with the reality of doing it.

That wind farm is F'n huge.

There's a proposed windfarm here, and a whole lotta opinions about it. About the only thing that I'm sure of is that much of it is FUD.

Besides.... if you really want a good windsource..... site it downwind from Washington, D.C.

My brother will tell stories of how "green" they really are...

mac 'its about how pc it is' gyvr

Back