• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

seanR said:
A $40,000.00 CAT!!
that is re-dick-u-lus!
I wouldn't spend a dime on a cat!

What?

You've never spent money on pussy?

I know you spent a nice chunk of change getting rid of one...

:D

Gil BullyKatz said:
What?

You've never spent money on pussy?

I know you spent a nice chunk of change getting rid of one...

Like they say:
You're not paying a hooker for sex.
You're paying her to leave afterwards.

IntrepidXJ said:
like anyone actually thought you would make it :kissyou:

:laugh3:

Ouch, that hurt. You ruined the single most prevalent dream in my life. To be insulted in person at Winterfest.

My second dream would be for you to post a picture that didn't include your Junk.. :firedevil

XJ_ranger said:
time for a body swap...

what happend to the MJ that you had?

After I decided not to sell it, momma got a case of 'Eagle' on me.

I have another XJ, just not a budget to build it on.

w_howey said:
I have another XJ, just not a budget to build it on.

why do you need to build it?

I am 4x4 again for real!

front driveshaft, new radiator, new fan clutch - im ready to rock and roll!

Ghetto Fab 101...

welding 1/4" thick washers to outsides of lower control arm brackets to fix elongated bolt holes...

the frickin' holes were soooo elongated...

I could hear the control arms slappin around when I hit a bump or pothole...

got Death Wobble?

I gotta get goin on that front 44!

Opie and SeanR got their's done already right?

This thing is finally going under the Jeep this weekend.
100_1947.jpg

100_1951.jpg

100_1950.jpg

It'll be open for a while, till the rathole has time to recover.
Pulling the front end out in the morn. to regear.

Gil BullyKatz said:
Opie and SeanR got their's done already right?

mine is...

Pic from 1/14/06 (swaped my radiator in and bolted up my High Angle Driveline driveshaft - completing the d44 swap)
Note the "Racing" calipers -
kexhjr.jpg

here is some ghetto fab info for ya - my LCA boxes on my D44 are 3.5"x3.5"x1/4" wall, and my LCA bushings are only 2.75" meaning that i have a 1/4" gap between the side of the bushing and the LCA "box"

what did i do? shove some washers in there...

Haleyes said:
This thing is finally going under the Jeep this weekend.
100_1947.jpg

100_1951.jpg

100_1950.jpg

It'll be open for a while, till the rathole has time to recover.
Pulling the front end out in the morn. to regear.

Got my 8.8 sanded and grinded down, just need to learn how to weld better before I weld on the perches and mounts. I don't think that mine will look that nice in the end but the disk brakes and more beef will be worth it.

I took my leaf springs off last night and the front eye on the driver side fell off when they hit the floor. Good thing it happened at home and not WF. I hope I can get this all done in time.

Kim.

Haleyes, what type of paint did you use?

Hmmm, paint. That's a great idea! Maybe after WF I'll tear the MJ apart and paint everything. What would be a good color to match a burgundy body?

How about red and white barber pole stripes around the axle tubes and driveshafts?

Lawn Cher' said:
How about red and white barber pole stripes around the axle tubes and driveshafts?

That may be a little more "Main Street" and less Mall Crawler
Definitely Vintage though

85xjwoody said:
Haleyes, what type of paint did you use?

I sandblasted it and then used some Rustolum primer. Then....Flat black; also Rustolum flavor. I though about going with an attention whore color like Ranger:kissyou: , but.....not my style.

Front end is out and has been delivered to my gear installer feller. It all came apart very smooth, kinda surprised me. Hope it goes back together the same way. Ordered UCA bushings from NAPA today, one of them was toast.

Haleyes said:
I sandblasted it and then used some Rustolum primer. Then....Flat black; also Rustolum flavor. I though about going with an attention whore color like Ranger:kissyou: , but.....not my style.

I now wish that i had painted the Axle shafts red - I like the look of my "Racing" calpiers :D

they dont stand out that much do they?
m7724z.jpg

Back