• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Starting to get a little quiet in here. Everyone must be busy getting ready for Moab. Who all is planning to head out west? On that note i guess i better start getting the Gladiator prepped to make the drive.

Its finally starting to cool off at home, but now I'm off to fabtech in Chicago won't be home til end of September. Probably just gonna fix my leaky breaks, maybe toss in a trans crossmember and build a cheap traction bar. Then grease the trailer and roll out.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Starting to get a little quiet in here. Everyone must be busy getting ready for Moab. Who all is planning to head out west? On that note i guess i better start getting the Gladiator prepped to make the drive.

We will be leaving the 14th, getting there on the 16th.

JIM.

Hoping to wrap up the LS swap in the jeep in the next couple weeks otherwise Im gonna pull a rewster and buy a JK

Dosen't make it much easier, just had the gears done at mac's shop last weekend. Still need some rock sliders, a spare tire/carrier, and I'd like a locker before the moab trip.

With 4 doors and a dana 30 my JK might be more of an XJ than yours. :D

It will definitely be different this time out than last time driving the wife's gladiator out. She has already said that im driving most of the time. Ive still got quite a bit i would like to get done to our Jeep before we leave. Now need to get going and get it done.

Anybody have some D44 Warn hub mounting screws laying around? I need to replace a few and can only find complete rebuild kits. (The allen screws that hold the hub on)

Not sure if you found any, but I haven't had a moment to look in the shop and see if I have any laying around or not. If I get a chance, I'll let you know.

mac 'lock em up' gyvr

I got the air compressor done in the JT. I bought a Genesis dual battery kit for it, but the batteries that I ordered have yet to show up...so we'll see how that goes. Otherwise, I did order some of those ram mounts for the JT for holding the phone/HT radio.

Been upside down in work, just got back from Vegas Friday after a 16 hours travel day...9 hours in Chitcago waiting for a 30 minute flight.

Hopefully the permit process for the Moab event is about wrapped up, that's been a thing for the last 6 months...

Registration closes in two weeks...

mac '5 weeks and we'll be in MOAB!!!' gyvr

MOAB Registration closes in less than one week!

Registration closes on 9/24/2023 at 5pm Eastern

REGISTER HERE

After almost a year. I finally cracked through the bureaucratic wall and was able to get a vin# and register my homebuilt buggy for off-road use. Thanks Indiana. After going through the process I get why most people vin swap or go use one of the other questionable methods.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Back