• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Been a bit of time since I've been here. :cheers:

Working on a '67 jeepster commando now.

Issued an eviction notice on the buick 225/BOPC TH400/D20 in favor of an LV3/6L80e/D300

Dana 27 and Dana 44 should be out by the end of the week to make room for the spider 9's.

Winterfest dates are pending the IXCR weekend dates. Badlands is waiting to get those yet. As soon as we get a date I will advise.

mac ‘hopefully within a week’ gyvr

Issued an eviction notice on the buick 225/BOPC TH400/D20 in favor of an LV3/6L80e/D300

Dana 27 and Dana 44 should be out by the end of the week to make room for the spider 9's.
Hey you, how you doing?

Last edited:
Hey how's it going?

Just came across a pic from Clayton when you and your dad were on your way home from college, and went wheeling with us after unloading the contents of your dorm room.

gimme a minute to see if I can get it from the digital photo frame to my phone...

Good times!

2fbec4b9de1ff95c646017a2058df0e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good times John! Haven't seen Ramsey in a while too. My photos from that trip are on a different computer. I've moved twice since I last had that machine turned on. Might have to go get the photos off it before it wont turn on anymore.

Wouldnt want to lose pictures of Brad (Kid4Lyf), BLoose, Phunk, SeanR, Randy (IntrepidXJ), and Les at winterfest 2006. Might also have one of Travis (SeanR's kid) swinging the guitar around his neck at the campfire.

Sean - doing well!

Got married this year, built a 36x48 shop in 2019.

Mac -good to see you're working on the family truck again.

I wish NAXJA would adopt the ability to host photos of reasonable size, but, I am posting my commando build here, as time goes on:
https://irate4x4.com/jeep/184725-project-glacier-cold-beer-a-67-jeepster-commando

cage is pending by a naxja member

I haven't used cruise control in ~10 years

I'll put together a list of parts in MWC classified.

Thanks! It may be hard to believe, but some of us still don't do FB.

I haven't used cruise in years either, but it would be nice to have the horn and airbag working, and if I'm doing the work, might as well have the cruise working too.

Winterfest 2021 is March 5th and 6th, 2021

Event forum is up.

We need people to be on the BOD of our chapter.

We need people to be on the BOD of the National BOD.

If no one will run then we will have to close up shop.

mac 'turn the lights off' gyvr

Back