• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Helped a guy put a leveling kit on a 2wd Chevy today. So weird, but so many lifted big tired 2wd trucks down here.

I would be okay with lifting a 2wd if it is a long travel pre-runner build...

Yup. We have outgrown our current house with 3 kids. Plus I want a garage. We had people lined up to walk our house once it went to market. We had 2 showings tonight before the house even went live online. First people are putting in a cash offer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The market is weird right now, not many people buying or selling around here. Congrats on the offer!

Well finally on quarantine. 2 people who I share an office with tested positive. They didn't share too many details but letting myself and 4 others who share the office (7 total) go for a 2 week quarantine. Put almost our entire maintenance crew out. So I'll be keeping an eye on myself and family for symptoms. I hadn't had any close contact with either of the guys so we'll see.

Hope to get some decent weather so I can pull the bike out. Been doing yard work and house work for a few weeks now so most of what would make good quarantine projects are already done.

Ordered up a beer kit to try and Kickstart that hobby again. Right now I have some cold brew coffee in one of my kegs all hooked up ready to pour just because I wanted to use the equipment.

REW'trynottogetbored'STER

Well finally on quarantine. 2 people who I share an office with tested positive. They didn't share too many details but letting myself and 4 others who share the office (7 total) go for a 2 week quarantine. Put almost our entire maintenance crew out. So I'll be keeping an eye on myself and family for symptoms. I hadn't had any close contact with either of the guys so we'll see.

Hope to get some decent weather so I can pull the bike out. Been doing yard work and house work for a few weeks now so most of what would make good quarantine projects are already done.

Ordered up a beer kit to try and Kickstart that hobby again. Right now I have some cold brew coffee in one of my kegs all hooked up ready to pour just because I wanted to use the equipment.

REW'trynottogetbored'STER

Why not just test you and then back to work if negative?

We had 7 officers have contact with a subject that was showing symptoms and tested positive. 2 officers were showing symptoms the next day.

All 7 tested negative and went back to work after the results came back.

mac 'negative as far as I know...' gyvr

Shortly after posting that I found out they shut the whole plant down starting today. I was home yesterday. I guess the place really couldn't run without me :D

Food safety is my best guess as to why we are shut completely down. I'm not complaining I'm still getting paid!

Shortly after posting that I found out they shut the whole plant down starting today. I was home yesterday. I guess the place really couldn't run without me :D

Food safety is my best guess as to why we are shut completely down. I'm not complaining I'm still getting paid!

what do you make?

mac 'whats the next thing in short supply on the food chain?' gyvr

Plastic bottles and jars. We were pretty busy thanks to people panic buying.

One of my employees
042dc247b86c9131b373f1e5bf3c5587.jpg

Anyone have trouble with their Baofeng not taking a charge? I have the UV-82. Don't know if it's the charger or battery.

No charging issues unless im trying to charge the 5r in the 82’s charger or vise versa...

mac ‘hit the hole’ gyvr

b0d9021630f4b049f1aaf8c85e12b597.jpg

I had to break out the winch over the weekend...

mac ‘still unimpressed with the stt pros’ gyvr

Since it doesn't see street time, just put some Swampers on it and be done.

We put 1100 miles on the LJ in the past year...

Needs to stay decent on the street, she's been driving it a bit around town (when things are normal) since we sold the 5.9s...

mac '3 days a week daily driven' gyvr

You wishing you would have stayed with the bfg's?

I am not sure...but the STT pros are unimpressive...

mac 'but the deal was too good to pass up' gyvr

We've been using the street jeeps for wheelbarrows, doing landscaping
3c49ef9e515725aa163f3eaf69b2a1be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My 96 has always been a work truck, but we put Cindy's to work as well today
9aab7b1671f29acee0cb08c7148148ff.jpg

Still a lot of work to do, but we're getting there
d046a2ac42c09063a3cfa8726b6a358a.jpg

Back