• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

4 people in kankakee co. Were thought to have it, all tested negative.no one I know personally.

Good

I got to stay off facebook...

Need more NAXJA

mac 'stay healthy my friends' gyvr

New member here, I had a 94 back in high school, San Dimas High School Football Rules!

Found a 01' with 160k showing, all OEM, what should i keep an eye out for when talking with owner, what skelotons will bight me.

Sorry if this is already discussed, can you point me towards the forum topic, excited to get another XJ

New member here, I had a 94 back in high school, San Dimas High School Football Rules!

Found a 01' with 160k showing, all OEM, what should i keep an eye out for when talking with owner, what skelotons will bight me.

Sorry if this is already discussed, can you point me towards the forum topic, excited to get another XJ
San Dimas, around '95? Did you know Bill and Ted?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Finally moved into my home after 8months of building. Bring on quarantine

Awesome!

mac ‘is your work staying busy?’ gyvr

Ohhh it's a buyers market, hookers are abundant and blow is plentiful, invest in the market or pleasure, your choice.

Winterfest peeps!

Got to the event forum and tell us what you learned at Winterfest!

mac 'make us laugh' gyvr

Just got off of our plant conference call. After Tuesday, all of my "working from home" is garage time until who knows when!

Back