• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I mean it only has the 3 factory links now. The pass side upper got removed by accident. So technically it’s a factory 3 link now.

Barnes has a replacement mount. You need the fourth one if you are using stock bushings.....don’t ask me how I know, but I do remember Byron was there and ratchet straps.

bbf88476407decf9d2fe6d5c6639f8c7.jpg

mac ‘axle hung’ gyvr

Had an employee give one weeks notice last Friday. He is older and I knew he was going to retire some day but I always asked him to give me a months notice so I can get someone trained, we have guys that can do it just not efficiently as they have other responsibilities.

So I had to break out a weekly bonus program to get him to stay around and train, no biggie as him not being here will cost me way more than the bonus, got him to sign on for two months. I am going to can him after 5 weeks so he goes out on my terms.

He has always been a bit of an ass but does good work.

Anyone ever flat tow their jeep. Or little tow dolly. Looking for options to get this turd to moab.

Anyone ever flat tow their jeep. Or little tow dolly. Looking for options to get this turd to moab.

I flat towed the lj for about 100 Miles, ****ed up two of my mtrs.......smitybilt toe bar shifted. I would at least go with a dolly.

I flat towed the 92 behind the motorhome. IIRC, the braking system was pretty pricey 18 years ago, probably in the range of a lightly used trailer. And no backing up when flat towing.
My buddy Fred uses a dolly behind his motorhome and loves it. Don't know if that can be backed up.
Why not a trailer?

Back