• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

If you have a case with an sye already on it and it's proven, if wheel it. I'm a fan of the 231, but a bigger fan of saving money.

yes

it's not that the outputs are different lengths, but the case is longer on the 242 because of the viccous coupler that allows the full time 4x4.

mac '249 and 242 are the same length from the zj swaps I've done' gyvr

yes

it's not that the outputs are different lengths, but the case is longer on the 242 because of the viccous coupler that allows the full time 4x4.

mac '249 and 242 are the same length from the zj swaps I've done' gyvr

That makes sense. I couldn't even collapse the shaft enough to put it in, let alone have room for flex.

shortening is cheaper than lengthening...

mac 'in many parts of life' gyvr

I still like the optimas.

I just retired the 7+ hobag redtop one in the bye-bye 5.9 to bench trickle charge buying $500 vehicle duty. Put a group 34 red top in its place.

Im not all that pleased with the pacific ed crawl raffle battery, whatever brand that one is. Its never failed me, but it scares me.

I wish i could find out how the dual yellow tops are doing in my old 08 f350. They’d be 5+ years old by now. So some of the anti optima folks could stfu.

mac ‘i dont have an old man stereo tho either’ gyvr

Saw Andy posting about needing to find shorts for vacation. Giggled a bit thinking of mine coming up. 2 days til I fly out to Cancun and what do I need? Shorts

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Saw Andy posting about needing to find shorts for vacation. Giggled a bit thinking of mine coming up. 2 days til I fly out to Cancun and what do I need? Shorts

How long are you down there for? I had a blast, but should have spent more time down there, this 0*F temp sucks compared to 80s.

I have a list of things to visit if you want to do some exploring...

I'll be down there from the 4th to the 9th by playa del Carmen. It's an all inclusive deal, so I plan on being slightly intoxicated the entire time for free unless I do anything requiring actual motor skills(ATV tour, bike trails horseback...).

I'll be down there from the 4th to the 9th by playa del Carmen. It's an all inclusive deal, so I plan on being slightly intoxicated the entire time for free unless I do anything requiring actual motor skills(ATV tour, bike trails horseback...).

playa del carmen had some huge resorts, the gates to get in were wild and a little over kill.

We had a Airbnb close to a beach bar :cheers: in Puerto Morelos. Don't be afraid to leave the resort, I had zero issues being out and about.

-Cenotes (sinkholes with swimming, snorkling, scuba diving in underground rivers)
-caving (rio secreto)
-swimming with the akumal sea turtles (shoot for early morning)
-mayan ruins, we went to tulum

everything was pretty cheap. 17.5/1 to 20/1 is a good exchange rate.

Well I did live 4years or so in Mexico, so I'm not too worried about that. I just googled the resort we booked at, which my parents and cousins are all staying and it's a 5 star palace with 11 restaurants in the resort. Seems like waaaay too fancy for me, with dress code for dinner requiring pants and shirt, so I may load up on free booze and go out. I definitely want to see the Cenotes, and hadn't thought of swimming with the turtles.

This will be my second trip to an all inclusive, but I'm hoping late this year or early 2019 I can fly out with some friends and do the basic Airbnb or small hotel type trip. I'm too damn young to need 5 stars, I just need beer and sand and some grilled shrimp.

I decided to go with the advance auto AGM battery. A lot of people I personally know on the book of faces are using them and they like him. Both the advance battery and the Optima’s are made by Johnson control. The advance battery is nearly half the price after the online promo code

0234cfabc06aa6f439b15838be21b6c5.jpg

I decided to go with the advance auto AGM battery. A lot of people I personally know on the book of faces are using them and they like him. Both the advance battery and the Optima’s are made by Johnson control. The advance battery is nearly half the price after the online promo code

0234cfabc06aa6f439b15838be21b6c5.jpg

Does it have top and side posts?

Back