• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I blew up my doubler so many times, I try not to think about it anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

At rocks and valleys? Is it that hard core? What did I get myself into?

Shoot I forgot, I don't even have a doubler to blow up, so I should be good. No?

Last edited:
Lol no. In a few places really. Once at Badlands, and a few times in KY including Rush and Harlan.

Well I hope I am good. I don't even have one to blow up, and I have been to some of those places and survived. You got one to sell me?

Well I hope I am good. I don't even have one to blow up, and I have been to some of those places and survived. You got one to sell me?
I was hard on it. I actually sold it to a friend that will be running it on a smaller rig. I went Atlas.

DoWorkXJ;. I went Atlas. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE said:
LOL that costs more than my entire jeep.

I found one for $765. so I guess not the price of the jeep.

Last edited:
Dang been looking for a trip relatively close nov 3-5. The 11th is a holiday and daddy hopes to work a double.

mac ‘not sure I could sell an R&V trip yet’ gyvr

If I can have mine ready by the 11th I'm in. Cage will be ordered on Monday. List is down to less than 20 items now. But I should be ready to apply for UA2018 when it's finished.

With the exception of the LSA/4L80E/205doubler/Rockwells and terra tires.

Last edited:
Dang been looking for a trip relatively close nov 3-5. The 11th is a holiday and daddy hopes to work a double.

mac ‘not sure I could sell an R&V trip yet’ gyvr
Dan is gonna look into his dates at work and let me know if it works for him. Would you camp for the weekend somewhere up there?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Would you camp for the weekend somewhere up there?

Yes, just need a 20 amp outlet in November...

and r&v still has no power that I'm aware off...so plus 1 for camp wheeler

mac 'up friday, back sunday' gyvr

I shouldn't have to work either Nov 3-5 or Nov 10-12 weekends. Let me know what you guys decide and I will make plans to be there.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back