• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Thats better than the 3 different drivers in one day delivering different parts of the same Amazon order. And the only thing sent by USPS got lost, envelope came but the steel part was ripped out. Love this crap.

83039f83ee949e783b58a7d388c301df.jpg

Another day another person driving off the road...

That rock was moved 10 feet into my fence after the impact...the vehicle came from across the road after obliterating the neighbors mailbox...

mac 'spent the afternoon raking gravel out of my yard' gyvr

I guess if you are going to crash into someones property, better make it a cop's property....

They left tho
Happened overnight sometime while I was at work.

mac 'I'm sure there was alcohol injection tho' gyvr

26" at the house when I checked 3 hours ago, our house is still dry and have power, we are truly some of the lucky ones.

I'm surprised they drove away from that. Did you already clean up the car parts or wasn't any at the scene?

I took pics before I called the police to do a report.

In the center of the pic you can just barely see a bracket. It looked to me like it was a bracket to hold a gas tank on...only parts I found.

a5eaeb3fd4be9e4e83188e069407fba9.jpg

edit: here's a better pic of it

mac 'they were lucky to get out' gyvr

31" now. Not raining right now. We can't get out of neighborhood. No water in house and we still have power.

I think it's going to take several feet of rain in a really short period of time to flood my house.

Back