• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

2 weeks from today we will be waking up and thinking....Robies $5 pitchers, I hate you....and why are there chicken wing bones in my bed?

if you wake up with them in your bed, it got a little crazier than last year.

HA! unless he is sleeping in the sink....

you know, we gotta step it up a notch.....more piano playing, random antics and chicken bones.

Cheese "wouldn't be my first sink sleeping incident" Man

f72c2ae8d0c1a426ea955c6e7fb00f79.jpg

enough amperage here to say f it and burn the joint down.

for those inclined.
570a @ 22.2 volts is 12.6Kw.

but really I only expect this motor/esc to draw about 3kw.
746w=1BHP.
So my RC car has 4HP.

hey you RC guys, my boy is wanting a T-Maxx or something of the like. I'm good with buying a used one and looking for electric. What's out there that's worth a damn and not $500??

I've seen a lot of people switching over to electric from gas. The traxxas e-maxx are decent trucks. I got rid of all my gas trucks and went electric. The 40 minute run times on a single battery caught my eye.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

you want electric. Unless you've got experience you want to stay far away from glow. hell, I've dealt with glow engines for my entire life and still managed to roach a car motor. They're evil.

lots of options. Whatever you get plan on another $100 for batteries and a decent charger.

see here:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/radio-controlled-cars/2474409-gofast-rc-dummies.html

if you want I'll hook you up with my dude. $300 brand new 1/10th RTR monster truck for the backflips.
There's some ARRMA stuff that's competitively priced and bashable as well.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGCDX**&P=0

super happy with these batteries
www.rcjuice.com

Last edited:
Funny this is brought up I was just scoping out that post on PBB. Im probably get the 1/10th for me but also looking at the valcano for my g/fs son/living room bashing. Is it worth the $90 or just save and buy 2 of the 1/10th?

the older redcat stuff is sometimes of questionable design and quality. They got a bad rep for a reason on some of their stuff.

the new "team redcat" stuff is actually just a straight importation of the team magic stuff.
They're well sorted out and mature products. The e5/e6 chassis are on their 3rd generation.

if anyone buys a redcat anything let me know and I'll put you in touch with the cheap parts guy. You paypal and he drop ships from redcat. usually like 50% off MSRP.

I tired 6s in the E6 for the first time today. It's gnarly insane. Standing backflips. 12' high double backflips to crashes into the tree. 40 mph wheelies for as long as you hold the trigger.

I'm kind of surprised nothing broke today. I guess I've got it sorted out.

Back