• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I use one with my Tahoe, it's a good option. I don't know the brand but I know I spent a few hundred dollars on it.
That's the price range I have been looking at. The twins want to camp in the worst way, I want to keep as much of the sand/dirt out of the sleeping gear as possible.

turned the labtop on to pre register for WF, realized this is the first time i have used a actual Computer for internet since i left the ford dealer. kinda weird not looking at the phone.

mac and Brian. where the good window shopping for LJ stuff? looking to price out rock sliders and stuff.

I found my sliders and fenders on eBay, sliders were an open box item, got for 200 to my door. All the xrc stuff seems really well built for the money.....

mac and Brian. where the good window shopping for LJ stuff? looking to price out rock sliders and stuff.

This place is local to me and I got the smittybuilt XRC sliders from them, no shipping.

My bumpers are both knockoff XRC stuff from a place on ebay called truck and winch: click here and here.

If you like that front bumper and I can find a stubby front bumper I like, I will make you a deal on mine.

My fenders are metal cloak. Good stuff, but not cheap...gift cert was only reason.

I have the flat skid and engine skid plate from ROKMEN

mac 'bolt on beauty parts' gyvr

I think my front and rear bumpers are XCR also, they were on it when I bought it. Rear corners are poison spyder, w XRC flares.

Thinking about bring the new beast to winterfest, how do you think it will do?

and yes it is in my driveway :doh:

I've got JCR bumpers. Front and rear. I looked at the JCR sliders and I don't really like them plus the price you pay... Mall crawlers have expensive stuff. I'll look into the xrc sliders I really just want to cover up the one rust spot.

defddf109d968c2d238e804ccb253fb4.jpg

nazis

So I have a couple guys that have not had a problem telling me if any way they feel like they are being mistreated they will drop they race card. I have been just waiting for the right moment with these two assholes, turns out they have started clocking each other in.....and I have it on video.::firedevil:wave1:

If you are going to try to screw me over you better be smart about it.

Back