• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

It just pisses me off that everyone is focusing on the police and not the dipshits causing the problems. This shit starts waaaaay back, like when the dad deposits his seed then walks away.....

While cooking breakfast out side the camper this morning a ghost came by and got dip shit Brandy all wound up. She darted off winding her cable around my ankle, and knocking over the table with all of the fixings on it. The noise scared her so she pulled harder causing the cable to squeeze tighter. I had to drag her back from under the camper, along with her came the hose and the electric cord. Now I have a big bruise around my ankle and the neighbors probably think i am. Psychopath.

Ben and Jerry started in Vermont so I am not surprised...

While cooking breakfast out side the camper this morning a ghost came by and got dip shit Brandy all wound up. She darted off winding her cable around my ankle, and knocking over the table with all of the fixings on it. The noise scared her so she pulled harder causing the cable to squeeze tighter. I had to drag her back from under the camper, along with her came the hose and the electric cord. Now I have a big bruise around my ankle and the neighbors probably think i am. Psychopath.

please tell us you have that on video?

How much delivered to 63565? Need about 8ft more to fill my new pond.

Starting to look like a jeep again, rear axle should go in tomorrow, steering arrives next week.

Tires??? I have been running the last generation Cooper STT when I had the 30/8.25, I am thinking I am going to get the STT Pro. Any thoughts or recommendations?

I have been trying to find some used tires/rims on craigslist/FB for now but everyone wants a ton of $$$ for junk tires...

I've got the Mtr's on the XJ and the Stt's on the LJ. I like the Mtr's more and I'm thinking of switching them on to the LJ

STT or STT Pro? Why do you like the MTR better?

We're running on my $250 Onan project.

ce0248afb1a6d595285def2b321308d5.jpg

STT or STT Pro? Why do you like the MTR better?

The pros. I can really only compare street and looks because I haven't taken the LJ wheeling. Street driving and rain they are close I'd say MTR'S just looks cooler.:D

Looking at fixing up new xj a little bit more then trying to trade it for something with 3rd seating. Anybody have any experience with the early 2000's expeditions?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back