• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

this guy here just got called for an interview next week for a local wind farm currently going up.

a couple hundred 400ft tall fans need to be worked on and he got my resume from my teacher who apparently spoke highly of me.
wooo hooo!

excited and terrified at the same time.

sweet...good luck dude

First house deal fell apart last Sunday, spent all week looking and being picky b/c I can. Every one I find that has everything I want has a shared driveway and that won't work. On the hunt and busting a$$ on the buggy, less then 2 weeks to get it done!

If I can find mine, you can have it.

Wow everybody is getting new jobs here lately. Does it count that I'm going to a different department but still staying with same company. Congrats to all on new jobs

After I do Jesse's Cage this weekend and next I will be taking a break from doing cages. Need to concentrate on new job and Family.

Jeez..why on Friday. Boss walks in while I am doing the morning tool box talk, shits on everyone and walks out. Now everyone has a huge stick up their ass. Beer o'clock can't get here soon enough.

Jeez..why on Friday. Boss walks in while I am doing the morning tool box talk, shits on everyone and walks out. Now everyone has a huge stick up their ass. Beer o'clock can't get here soon enough.

Don't feel bad, my friday sucks too. Had my only set up guy besides my self put in his two weeks on monday. Now the old man comes out and said we aren't going to hire a replacement right away. Nothing like keeping 5 machines going 24/7 by yourself.

Hey 4 weeks since I worked!

mac 'everyday is Saturday!'gyvr

Ps. It's not as much fun as dan makes it out to be.

No idea, and not going to blessing either.

mac 'using my shoulder next time' gyvr

Back