• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I am excited to do more then green this time (hopefully).

I am excited to do more then green this time (hopefully).
Green is fun if you break your driveshaft and only have 2 wheel drive! Just make sure you have someone to strap to at the top of the hill if the sand is wet.

You should be able to do orange this time. Even the part up on the ridge thats off the main path

10bff49d5da4f75e20b5612702930e9f.jpg

Our own Winterfest 'wheeling. Beach style!

Last edited:
Amazing, it must have really good brakes to be holding it without moving pointed 90° straight down in sand.

10bff49d5da4f75e20b5612702930e9f.jpg

Our own Winterfest 'wheeling. Beach style!
Your picture reminds me of this..........
URL=http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/LAWNDART-XJ/media/LAWNDART.jpg.html]
LAWNDART.jpg
[/URL]

Get signed up for the march membership drive!

The first individual prize was announced today!

A 50 inch light bar from SMASH HOLE!

mac 'if that doesn't make you want to join for a chance to win, I don't know what will' gyvr

5d6e4b3f0061c237fd42e01a503fa13b.jpg

$270 spent at the grocery.

Most for winterfest, a little for the mil watching the baby this weekend.

mac 'almost half in booze' gyvr

A AWD Rogue in a snow filled parking lot is fun when you turn traction control off. Now my wife wants to go in the Jeep and play in it tomorrow.

We went to the grocery store here in Kill Devil Hills yesterday.
All of the restaurants are over priced.
There is a kitchen in the condo. steak tonight.

If you are ever at a touristy location, and someone from Wyndam wants to give you a sales pitch, DO IT!

Well jeep is on trailer, camper hooked up, ex loaded, beer in cooler. Parked both trailers at Suzi's dad's since it's right on our way home from work. Hopefully we didn't forget anything.

We went to the grocery store here in Kill Devil Hills yesterday.
All of the restaurants are over priced.
There is a kitchen in the condo. steak tonight.

If you are ever at a touristy location, and someone from Wyndam wants to give you a sales pitch, DO IT!

We spent $500 at Costco when we got here. Only restaurant we've gone to is L&L Hawaiian BBQ where we can get about a pound of garlic Mahi with two sides for under $10.

We like Wyndham, just added another every other year week in Hawaii.

Might get 16" of snow tomorrow....this city will be shut down

They have a winter storm advisory here, 2-3" of snow and temps in the 20s.

Above 12,000' on Mauna Kea...

Back