• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Hopefully you have something bigger then a 9 for a bear.

Well, if you add 4 and 5 together it equals 9....cnickgo brought his AR as well. This thing is not afraid of humans. You ever seen a cripple move real fast? I know a few people did tonight. I didn't want to kill it, just wanted it more than 15 feet from me...

Well, if you add 4 and 5 together it equals 9....cnickgo brought his AR as well. This thing is not afraid of humans. You ever seen a cripple move real fast? I know a few people did tonight. I didn't want to kill it, just wanted it more than 15 feet from me...

Wait, people bring AR's on wheeling trips at Harlan? Awesome. I wouldn't want to kill it either, but if it was charging at me, I wouldn't even think twice about putting it down.

Wait, people bring AR's on wheeling trips at Harlan? Awesome. I wouldn't want to kill it either, but if it was charging at me, I wouldn't even think twice about putting it down.

I'm bringing mine next time, it'll be done before then! And dude, knowing the history of this county....Yeah, the more guns the merrier!

5u7u5eqe.jpg

More work on the jeep today... Had to bend my fuel rail adaptor back towards the engine a little and add spacers between the rail/adaptor and adaptor/intake. Injectors are pointed straight now and jeep seems happier. Changed the MAP sensor vacuum line to a little bigger one and got rid of a splice I had half way between the intake and sensor, should help with more accurate readings. Next (hopefully) is 2.5" exhaust and bored throttle body, should finally have my fuel trims around "normal" after that. Whoever came up with the idea that Ford 710 injectors were a direct swap for renix needs a kick in the nuts.
Still need to find a way to make an adaptor so I can use a HO intake boot and run a cowl intake.
One step closer to OBA too, added an oil seperator. Still need a check valve, pressure switch, and some other stuff.
8uvege4e.jpg

e8ejyha6.jpg

Last edited:
reason to go to the crawl #13: possible fight with a bear using only my bare hands and beard.

Bears? That's awesome!!

Aaron...haha! add 4 and 5 together... nice.

Have a good time with the boys, Rew?

A little bird told me it was Mac's birthday... happy birthday mr president!

Have a good time with the boys, Rew?

Oh yea, you know what they say. a bad day at the river beats a good day at work!

at the time of the pic happy....bout 11:00 when it was time to head home so i could go to work this morning and the truck wouldn't start not so much. :D

Who ruined the picture with yellow lightforeces? :D

Brad's jeep tried to roll over and play dead today, everyone is ok.

My days of ghetto-pressing things with hammers, C clamps, balljoint presses, and vises are soon to be over...

ZNmRoaXl.jpg

- Ken "I choose cheap/good/not fast" Stein

Back