• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Go with Brown Dogs. They are also a club supporter. They have good customer service and a great product. I have ran mine for 3-4 years no problems.

213F10AD-orig.jpg

Ken I think you where right when said I needed motor mounts.
I don't remember saying that :cheers:

yikes :wow:

Where can I find Ballistic motor mounts?
uhhh... I'm not sure... neither are they... in stock and will ship today? backordered because the laser is down? we aint sending em to you, ever?

I'd go with brown dogs.

Go with Brown Dogs. They are also a club supporter. They have good customer service and a great product. I have ran mine for 3-4 years no problems.

x2

mac 'good people' gyvr

A few haven't been burned by ballistic.
the number of people I know who have been screwed by ballistic, or at least been given the song and dance for up to six months while waiting for parts and missing trail runs is much larger than the number of people I know who have gotten their parts on time with no drama. I don't feel the need to be a guinea pig or let friends be guinea pigs at this point. Maybe they have straightened out, maybe they haven't... I'm not risking my cash and build schedule on it.

I was talking to tim on my lunch break while sitting in my car. i told him that the name ballistic mounts stuck out in my head.....now i remember why.

SAM'thats whatNAXJA is for'SET

I was going to also state after further thought that Ballistic is a NAXJA sponsor too, but then I checked... and they aren't anymore. And the last post they made was on Feb 2.

Brown Dog > Ballistic

Tim you are a cheep ass just buy some rock auto mounts for like 6 bucks each :D

I'm sure they will try to sue the NFL for head injuries...

Reality is that he probably just couldn't handle not being a football star...

mac 'pay to play' gyvr

If I can get my happy ass downtown, I'll check Boss's out. Plus I could always spend a few bucks on a nice stogie.

Bummer of it being I remember Bosse's having a west side location as well over by the mall/dmv area. That's only been gone 10 years or so, makes me sound old :D

Back