• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Whoo. parts counter biotch is a tough position just almost broke my leg. i leaned back on my stool to grab a RO and my leg got all caught up in the stool and i fell.

I really dislike needles. I usually break out in a cold sweat during a quarterly blood draw. The phlebs have been known to get a little concerned even I tell them that it's pretty normal for me, in 2-3 minutes, I'll be fine. And I may not like them, but I've got to get used to daily 29 gauge 12mm needles.

I
HATE
NEEDLES!

shots are the worse. i cannot stand them. oddly enough, i donate plasma regularly. its not that it hurts or i faint, ive just been in the hospital a lot, and gotten a LOT of IVs. too easy to recall these injuries...
cracked skull
concussions
front teeth are fake
collar bones broken and bruised
ribs broken and bruised
broke my right hand
broke my left arm in 8 different places over 3 different occasions. one of which, my arm was snapped 90 degrees.
dislocated shoulders
seperated my left shoulder
tore the muscles in my abdomin twice

the last two are the worse... the ones that im feeling today. thank you all for paying for it. my military medical coverage has been put to great use. :D all from one source, 13 cool points for who ever guesses the cause.

Got to the ER around 10:30am and just left around 2:00pm. They got busy all of a sudden they said. I watched the Blues Brothers and some Family Feud. One chuck of metal and two stitches later I am off to work on the van finally. I am sure glad I went in, that metal was right against some bone and just rubbing away on it everytime I moved it. Picks of metal and x-ray coming later.

Truly different strokes. I don't have a problem on a roof. I worked construction in high school and spent some time walking up and down a few roofs in my younger age.

That's the odd thing. Walking roofs, climbing walls, trees, cliffs, radio towers, etc doesn't bother me at all, in fact I love it. But if I am sitting on the edge of a sloped roof with my feet over the edge, I completely lose it.

You guys are sissys!
I have had so many pokes and needles I watch them stick it to me now.
I can tell how long they have been doing it by the stick, some are smooth and do not feel anything, some feel like a sting.
I always tell them when they have done a good job.
They already know when they do a bad job.

Two laps into the Daytona 500 and Danica has been involved in a wreck (she didn't start it though).

Sounds like Sara Fisher all over again...

William H. Macy, John C. Riley, Burt Reynolds, Mark Walhberg, Philip Seymour Hoffman....

What am I watching?

either dancing with the stars....

or boogie nights.

Dirk Diggler!

Well, the Daytona 500 got a little hot right there didn't it.

7e7ef091.jpg

I'm watching Dayton...well still watching the red flag...

But I want to be able to watch it away from home...

mac 'yes satellite to the trailer' gyvr

ps...apparently you can tell I've had a few...

i some times shoot up in the middle of the restaurant just to scare old people.

Next time announce, in a slightly louder than normal voice, that you need your fix & you're going to shoot up right here. Then proceed to do so. Look around & smile at all the people staring at you.

Last time I did this I thought my Wife & Mom were going to kill me.

JIM.

Back