• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I haven't done jack squat for the trip.
I see the PSD has 109700 miles and will need an oil change before we go.
I plugged in the camper this AM to charge up the batteries.
The registration box is in it, so is the welder plug<=>campground plug adapter and Hobag's CD.
Other than that. I will start Wednesday night.

This year I'm off until the Wednesday night from the city. I will probably work part time on Monday and Tuesday tho...but I'm not wishing winterfest away...

Found out my new trailer tires won't be in until Tuesday evening...so they will be getting installed on Wed morning...should make things interesting to leave by 3pm Wednesday.

mac 'last minute will be busy' gyvr

I'm just taking Friday off, too much to do in the office. I am in an online class for the following week at home, so that'll make things a little nicer.

I take Wed through Sunday off. I should take an extra day off, but can't afford to...

Man, the vet must have gave my dogs some good drugs, they are never this lazy!

Flexd'no puppies for my bitches'XJ

rugerlaser.jpg

So, this is my Ruger. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Maybe? What's it to ya!?

I really pictured you more as a hot pink with fur around it kind of guy....pink..fur...haha

Dude...you bought me the purse!

I just shot a hand gun for the first time a few weeks ago. Went with the folks, sister and her husband. I shot a .22 first, wasn't too bad.

Shot my BILs Desert Eagle AE .50 right afterwards. Wasn't as bad as I thought.

Something about shooting a hand cannon that makes everyone else pause and lean back for a peak...

Back