• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm out, cabin avail

Rick XTRM XJ said:
Strange...thats the excuse I used last time I had a $1000 gay phone sex bill.

I'm glad the wife bought it ;)

Rick

Vanda didn't think you had a gay phone sex bill, she thought it was gay of you to have a phone sex bill.

BTW, are you showing up in Moab.....since you're posting in this forum? Missed you in CA.

Goatman said:
What a wimp.

You mean you can't handle two trips west in the same year? :looser:

I'll miss seeing the junk that you've added to your junk since BOTW. Oh, and I guess I'll miss seeing you, too. :kissyou:
Yea, it's killin me.
This year I've had to pay for a divorce, buy 2 new cars, and, hmmm, what else? Oh yea, spend a few bucks on an expensive toy.
This last hit took me out of the game.
Will definately see you in Colorado, though.

Goatman said:
BTW, are you showing up in Moab.....since you're posting in this forum? Missed you in CA.

I just had too much going on to make Fordyce. That and the cost of fuel, yada, yada.....I couldn't justify it.

I did however talk Vanda into letting me put some $$ into the jeep. I picked up a pair of Sway-a-way air shocks, and am in the process of 4-linking the rear of the XJ. I'm such a good B.S. artist, that I was able to swing a new plasma cutter, too. Got a Hypertherm 380. Life is good.

I'll post up some progress pics soon.

Moab is iffy at this point. If I get the jeep done, I might make a last minute trip up there. Moab could be a little scary, though, with the new rear suspension........

Plus, my hookah buddy ain't goin'.

Rick

Back