• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm Here!!

bburge

Lost in Translation
Serrano space #94 is occupado!

It's about 35 degrees outside as of 11pm. The tent is cozy (it's our new tent!) and nice. It's probably not as warm as our old tent, but it's not as cold as in years past. Tonight will probably stay above 30, and in years past has been in the teens!

We will probably be fixing up camp and shopping for food and stuff tomorrow...

bburge

right on! see you tomorrow!

can i use your net access to continue my post whoreing throughout the weekend? (for a nominal fee of course)

:D

Got down to 32 in the tent last night, and is still kinda chilly this morning.

Unless you stand in the sun, then it's pretty warm AKA - bring lots of sunscreen...

bburge

Wait a moment here...I didn't see you all weekend..
were you hiding from me again!
(I told you I mistakenly took you for Cameron Diaz..it was an honest mistake!)

Seemed we were always heading opposite directions!

First on the North Shore drive, then I did Gold Mountain and (from pics) it seems you did Deep Creek. I did that last year and had never done Gold Mountain.

Then Saturday night, I'm guessing that I stayed sober and you... Well, you get the idea... :D

We had to bail pretty early on Sun to get my son from my Mom's in Banning, then get home to Santa Clarita in time for him to do homework and get ready for school Monday.

bburge

Back