• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm bored at work .... and have a camera

In that case, please, for the love of God, NO PICTURES.

HAHA ok, nah Im just a computer nerd like the rest of you. I draw in 3d software all day.

Standing on the edge of the roof of a 38 floor high rise and looking down doesn't bug me in the least, though. That's the highest building I've been on so far, past that point I doubt more floors will change much.

yup, after about 10 stories, its all gonna end the same way!

the only way the height matters, is when OTHER PEOPLE refuse to do it, then you can call em a puss and go get it done yourself!

I got bored again this afternoon while listening in on a conference call .... so I made a little Cherokee out of a business card and took it rock crawling across my keyboard.

photo.jpg

how much shipped to 02072?

2010-06-24150158.jpg

"I'm not helping no one!...I'm a fence!"
Kyle decided he didn't want to help customers today...

hey its the guy from tool time, the neighbor dude.

I work at a grocery store, and we sell candy for certain types of people.
horehoundcandy.jpg

That's the only one I can share without going to jail. Dang 15 year old cashiers!

I just stumbled on this thread...

I too get super bored at work... so I went back over my memory card..

and this is what I found.

bored1.jpg
bored2.jpg
bored3.jpg
bored4.jpg
bored5.jpg
bored6.jpg

Thats what I'm talking about! I can see you understand the spirit of this thread .... completely random and useless pics taken while bored at work.

Keep them coming!

From a while ago:
The view from my cube:

Yes, that is a d30 carrier with spiders and ring gear gracing my desk. It's sitting on a bearing cup, so my co-workers occasionally walk by and spin it.

cameras are banned at work but I found this online to show what I do, That is a UH-60M Blackhawk for the Army I actuall work in the spot directly behind it building the Medivac version of it
-2.jpg

your breakfast sucks, no bacon....

Back