• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm Back Naxja

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well hello everyone its been a while since Ive been on here. I left Rough Country back in may and went to try my luck in another field and well lets just say Im an off roader and thats it haha. I am back at Rough Country as of today and will be able to continue the level of service I was providing before I left. If you had sent me a pm and did not get a reply I apologize. I sure look forward to meeting old friends again as well as meeting new ones. IF there is anything I can do please let me know.

kick ass! it was always nice gettin ahold of someone there knowing they (that means you) were helping as much as you could :thumbup:

Welcome back.

Welcome back Jason, hope all has been going well for ya. Give me a ring next time you're out here and we'll go have some fun :D

welcome home!! You represented R.C. well before and I was sad to see you leave. Best of luck in your return to them and rest assured we'll be here for ya!

Back