• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I will be returning soon

Can I have some Aaron. I understand i have been in some really good argument's on here because i was having a bad day or maybe someone else was and i took what they were saying the wrong way. It's all good we are all family brother !!!!!!

lol wouldn't be able to tell what it looked like yet the whole clip is off the jeep right now lol. Going to start doing some work to the bumper tomorrow though.

CJ

So here is a pic of the heep outside the garage after the new wheels and tires are on it. Nice to see some of the wheel well space get filled in a little bit now. Going to need to do some hacking at the fenders now though and I might go ahead and throw some bush whackers on there. I think once the motor is back in it the front should sit back down where it belongs and level the rig back out. What a difference it is going from 235's to the 33's.
today.jpg

today006.jpg

Back