• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I smell fish.....

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Something doesn't add up here.

First, let me say that I never doubted Obama's citizenship status, so I could care less about this birther crap.

What doesn't make sense to me is why release his BC now?

His speech today was more blah, blah, blah.......really, you care about the escalated price of oil and are pressing OPEC to release more crude?

If this is true, that the volume of crude on the market will actually have an immediate effect at the pump, why not lift the domestic drilling moratorium so we can use American produced oil to ease the cost of energy?

In a down economy, with so much unemployment and reduced construction and travel, there is also the reduction in energy consumption, which creates a surplus of oil and subsequent lower prices at the pump.

Sounds dishonest to me, especially since the value of the dollar has more of an effect on the price of oil than supply fluctuations.

The Fed's decision to print more money and monetize the US Debt has had a direct effect on value of the dollar, causing the costs of all goods to inflate dramically, including fuel, which is required to produce and deliver everything we consume or purchase. :doh:

Obama's green energy policy REQIURES higher fossil fuel prices to justify it's existance. If gasoline is cheap, electric, solar, wind, biofuel don't make any financial sense.

Gonna be interesting to hear Bernanke press release, eyes wide open here folks, it's Weimar Republic time!

Last edited:
They don't teach history anymore. I wonder how many people on here really know about the Weimar Republic.

First, let me say that I never doubted Obama's citizenship status, so I could care less about this birther crap.
If Hillary could have found some dirt on BHO and used this issue in the primary a couple of years ago she would have. That just sealed the deal for me right there that the birthplace was a non starter.

To give Donald something to thump his chest about. Keep Donald Trump in the running for President, get the reported masses of birthers to buy into Trumpisms, split the conservative vote and win re-election in 2012. Hence the reference to sideshow barker.

His speech today was more blah, blah, blah.......really, you care about the escalated price of oil and are pressing OPEC to release more crude?

If this is true, that the volume of crude on the market will actually have an immediate effect at the pump, why not lift the domestic drilling moratorium so we can use American produced oil to ease the cost of energy?

In a down economy, with so much unemployment and reduced construction and travel, there is also the reduction in energy consumption, which creates a surplus of oil and subsequent lower prices at the pump.

Sounds dishonest to me, especially since the value of the dollar has more of an effect on the price of oil than supply fluctuations.

The Fed's decision to print more money and monetize the US Debt has had a direct effect on value of the dollar, causing the costs of all goods to inflate dramically, including fuel, which is required to produce and deliver everything we consume or purchase. :doh:

Obama's green energy policy REQIURES higher fossil fuel prices to justify it's existance. If gasoline is cheap, electric, solar, wind, biofuel don't make any financial sense.
Bio-Fuel costs my agency more than straight up diesel. Not just fuel costs but maintenance costs, dessicants, filters and the catalytic convertors need serving more often and that equates to more consumable and labor costs. san mateo County Grand Jury released a finding yesterday that the hybrid vehicles ended up costing the county more than they saved. I'm a green guy but will admitted failure where it is due.

Gonna be interesting to hear Bernanke press release, eyes wide open here folks, it's Weimar Republic time! Not quite

QUOTE]

Most likley because the polls. I heard a poll a couple of days ago that more than 1/2 the independents, almost all reps. and a growing number of dems. were getting a little concerend about it. That seems to be the only thing that changed latley.:dunno:

price of gas is going up due to wall street speculation, not supply.....apparently you haven't heard/read all the opec statements saying there is no issue and supply/reserves are all good, they laugh and can't understand why the prices are shooting up, but i'm sure they are enjoying their new bugattis

If you smell fish I would suggest taking a shower more frequently

The price of gas is going up mostly because the value of the dollar is in decline.

The price of oil is pinned to the dollar. When the dollar value is in decline, OPEC raises the price of oil.

Welcome to accelerating inflation... :smsoap:

------------

Anyone else notice that the president's father's race was listed as "African" on the BC?

In 1961, his father's race would have most likely been listed as "Negro".

PC lib-tards may have out-smarted themselves again... :doh:

Last edited:
They don't teach history anymore. I wonder how many people on here really know about the Weimar Republic.

We're about to have their currency....if that's what you're getting at.:paperwork

p.s. didn't wiki it either:lecture:

I never really doubted his citizenship, but the fact that he waited this long to come up with it shows that he is a worthless human being. The document could have been provided a long time ago, but instead it was saved so that he could use it as a distraction for something else he is trying to sneak under the radar.

I never really doubted his citizenship, but the fact that he waited this long to come up with it shows that he is a worthless human being. The document could have been provided a long time ago, but instead it was saved so that he could use it as a distraction for something else he is trying to sneak under the radar.

But if that were a conservative president, you prolly wont call him "a worthless human being", he'd be a brilliant politician in your book...right?

You people are never satisfied. That man can do nothing right for you haters. Don't release it - he has something to hide. Release it - why did he wait so long. WTF does he have to release it at all? Don't you brainless e-politicians realize that since most of his critics don't care either way, there's NOTHING to the issue? As someone said, if Hillary didn't find any dirt, there wasn't any to find. The same for McCain.

And Trump is a dick. I have lost what little respect I might have had for him after seeing the brainless BS he's been trying to pull. I hope he does get the Republican nod ... Obama would be a shoe-in.

Anyone else notice that the president's father's race was listed as "African" on the BC?

Oh , I dunno ... could it be because he was an African national?
I guess that's more fodder to bitch about. Never satisfied, I say ...

Looks like he learned well from the previous administration.

Tell me this..... if you spent 2yrs and millions of dollars to hide something. Would you really just all of the sudden produce what you were hide for so long?

I didn't vote for him or the old forgetful mccain. Dem. Rep. They're both statists. Obama was in the right place at the right time. Period. If he hadn't of ran hillary would have won. Bush screwed everything up and lied to us all. And guess what...... so is obama. Look back at all the lies and ask yourself do you really think that after all this time and money he released the REAL birth certificate? I don't think so.

Tell me this..... if you spent 2yrs and millions of dollars to hide something. Would you really just all of the sudden produce what you were hide for so long?

I didn't vote for him or the old forgetful mccain. Dem. Rep. They're both statists. Obama was in the right place at the right time. Period. If he hadn't of ran hillary would have won. Bush screwed everything up and lied to us all. And guess what...... so is obama. Look back at all the lies and ask yourself do you really think that after all this time and money he released the REAL birth certificate? I don't think so.

Thats a very good question, but am afraid you are unaware that by asking it, you are scratching only the surface...See, the truly informed already asked this yesterday:

"Why is Obama still refusing to let reporters use White House time machine to travel back to Honolulu, 1961???"

I am curious to know too. Maybe if you and your friends continue to press Obama, we would know the answer by the end of his second term.

P.S. No, I didnt come up with it just now, I stole it from this opinionated source:

http://www.hokumburg.com/

But if that were a conservative president, you prolly wont call him "a worthless human being", he'd be a brilliant politician in your book...right?
no, he would still be a waste of space, its a prerequisite to be a politician
You people are never satisfied. That man can do nothing right for you haters. Don't release it - he has something to hide. Release it - why did he wait so long. WTF does he have to release it at all? Don't you brainless e-politicians realize that since most of his critics don't care either way, there's NOTHING to the issue? As someone said, if Hillary didn't find any dirt, there wasn't any to find. The same for McCain.
Your right, it didn't have to be shown, but once it bacame a public spectacle, it should have been. Releasing it now served one purpose, to give the news channels something to talk about so he could slide something else by without much notice.

The release timed perfectly to the feds news conference.

price of gas is going up due to wall street speculation, not supply.....apparently you haven't heard/read all the opec statements saying there is no issue and supply/reserves are all good, they laugh and can't understand why the prices are shooting up, but i'm sure they are enjoying their new bugattis

Apparently you failed to even read my post, or perhaps it's a comprehension problem......I clearly stated that there in no supply problem associated with the increase of gas prices.

Oh , I dunno ... could it be because he was an African national?
I guess that's more fodder to bitch about. Never satisfied, I say ...

Hey bro... there's plenty to bitch about without refering to any of this BC crap.

In 1961, politically correct terms like "african", as in "african national" or "african american" were not yet widely used when refering to race.

Just sayin'...

Other things wrong with the BC, too... but at this point it's likely just more calculated distraction.

The important thing is that we concentrate on electing someone with the people's best interest at heart, not another corporate/globalist shill
from within the illusion of the left/right paradigm.

Back