• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need the shirt off your back,...

JENSSEN

NAXJA Forum User
Well Ladies and Gentlemen, I ask you humbly to donate some of your old 4x4 related T-shirts. Last year we collected T-shirts and Stephanie my wife carefully dissected all the logo's prints, and embroidery from all the donated shirts and created a quilt. The quilt was raffled off at a 4x4 event and all the money was donated to the Breast Cancer foundation. We race our Jeep and use the events to raise money and awareness for Cancer; My Mother is a 3 Time survivor.

3737ecdc.jpg

We don't have anything to offer in return as we donate 100% of race money, donations, and fundraiser cash! Are website is about to under go a change in the next few months so it's nothing special at the moment www.racingforthecure.ca

So if you have a shirt of shirts from your club, group, race team,... anything 4x4 related please send me a PM for our mail address.

-Jenssen

Sorry I forgot to post here when I started the search,..

but here is what we have received to date:

From Dave Green!
ef27686c.jpg

1bbaaa0c.jpg

We had him sign it!

c4caab05.jpg

And a team shirt!!

8dba7e3d.jpg

Some came in from red deer Alberta!

d92211e3.jpg

97de729b.jpg

bcb3060c.jpg

3a0e7778.jpg

Some from Pirate 4x4.com Mustard Dog and Co-Pilot
ec9dcebb.jpg

and more received!

f40cc775.jpg

Thanks lttlbddy!!!

The MOTHERLOAD was sitting on our porch when we arrived home today,...

It's contents:

9659e972.jpg

6e878929.jpg

All I can say is WOW

It must be Christmas....look at everything that arrived today!

IMG_0533.jpg

From Chad in Idaho

IMG_0534.jpg

Terry from California

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

From the lovely people of 4Wheel Drive Hardware in Ohio. The key chains are awesome too!

IMG_0537.jpg

x15 of these bad boys from Trail Worth Fab in Kansas

Total Shirts received today 59

Total so far.....*gulp* .....109 FAWK YA!!!!

Thank you so much everyone so far. I am running out of room, but am happy as can be.

If you need shipping info you can email [email protected]

:geek:

Back