• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I Meet & Greet

Re: IE Meet & Greet

Post up next time. Or shoot me a pm if you don't want to include the riffraff. Then again, maybe I'm the riffraff? Nah!

:thumbup:

Speaking of 1400 miles away, there's a place in dfw area somewhere called papa's pit. Best damn bbq I've ever had, you guys should try it.

Speaking of 1400 miles away, there's a place in dfw area somewhere called papa's pit. You guys should try it, best damn bbq I've ever had.

Still trying to figure out where dfw or dfw is.

Dallas Ft. Worth area, commonly called dfw, I don't recall if it was in dallas, ft worth, or denton....but papa's pit was awesome

I.E. Meet & Greet

I used to set them up here in town all the time, but nothing for a few years.

Where were you meeting?

Been though texass an won't ever go though that arm pit state again. Hell I won't even fly over it.
Not saying it's a shit hole, but I am thinking it. :shhh:
665914f9a9590cb796c35fe663ee313a.jpg

Jim carrey/Steve-o agree
True. Cash and carry, no traffic, a lack of overpopulation, reasonable home prices, no state income tax, and minimal fire arms restrictions isn't for everyone. But that's a good thing, it keeps things from getting crowded around here.

Back