• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I like blue better

Well I sure hope it is in fun. I guess I am just tired of certain forums getting nasty when there is not a need. I have NEVER had a problem on this forum with any of the jeep guys, and my post was not in attack of anyone in particular AT ALL!

Maybe I am a littla raw becouse I was reading some posts on another site and saw a guy get BASHED all to heck for stating his opinion about something.

Anyway, just another .02!!!!

ECKSJAY said:
Never trust a hippie.

x2 greenies are just a subset of hippies anyway.

I think it is due to the nasty hippies that have joined our ranks to try to poison our minds.... from within.

I always wanted to score with a dirty hippy with dreds.

You guys are just SICK & WRONG!!!!!!!!

But I do kinda like it............~~~~~

:eek:

Ever since I saw one like that at the airport, its always been stuck in my head.

from personal experience....yuck! nothing worse than a hairy, smelly hippie chick. the stink doesn't wash off. i'd stick with alterna-slut fantasies. you know the messed up goth chicks. they'll show you a thing or two. oh and the rust is growing on me. it reminds of of a much simpler time....

cstilesiscool said:
from personal experience....yuck! nothing worse than a hairy, smelly hippie chick. the stink doesn't wash off. i'd stick with alterna-slut fantasies. you know the messed up goth chicks. they'll show you a thing or two. oh and the rust is growing on me. it reminds of of a much simpler time....

Try a shower and a shave then. If you want to go nuts, try deodorant. :moon:

Damn...with this Thread I have actually figured out WHY? everyone is gets soo upset about the color...YOU can't surf at work cause it stands out form all the other forums on the web.

and quite honeslty NO its not all in fun some are really really upset about all this.

Kudzu said:
and quite honeslty NO its not all in fun some are really really upset about all this.

I can spare some paper towels to those that need something to whipe up their tears with. Honeslty.
:passgas:

cstilesiscool said:
Let us take a poll to see who is truly upset and who's just being a$$hats. I'm the latter...

A poll will not change anything... I already know. :shhh:

Back