• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I know when nac fest is, but when will YOU be there?

Fore Wheeler said:
I thought that we talked wed morning, but ang said we talked after work, I knew I was right. I'll be giving you a call sometime.

The hand cuffs that I bought have yellow feathers, to match my beadlocks. That'll work wont it??

If I ever confirm my suspicions about your yellow infatuations. I'm dragging my rig to Paragon myself.

Hey Scott, I was right, (and you), Ang has Wed off too, so we can be down there first thing Wed morn and make it out to PA that night.

Cool.

Do you know where I can buy baby oil in a 5 gal bucket????

Fore Wheeler said:
Hey Scott, I was right, (and you), Ang has Wed off too, so we can be down there first thing Wed morn and make it out to PA that night.

Cool.

Do you know where I can buy baby oil in a 5 gal bucket????

You need that much lube? You're doin' somthing wrong.

Will be in saturday morning and am thinking about making it an overnighter this year! :) :farmer:

CountryXJer said:
Will be in saturday morning and am thinking about making it an overnighter this year! :) :farmer:

Hey Dave, long time no see, no ride. Glad you're planning on heading up again.

Overnight?? Won't that make you nervous??? :D

Red Ridge really swings after dark :party: - let's just hope this time it stays dry.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I call 8-8.5 hours for the 500 miles from Detroit, not trailering though. Averaging 63MPH should be no problem. I usually make it to NYC from Detroit in about 9-9.5 hours, although that is driving 75-80 MPH with one 10 minute food/gas/piss stop. I think I will probably take it a bit easier this trip.

I will probaby not be leaving until thursday at noon.

Its the trip back that may take a while if something is broken.

Back