• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I just gave 4 more For Uncle Sam.

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
I just re-enlisted in the Marine Corps for another 4 years. The end of this contract will take me to 16 years. I swore in to the hood of my XJ. Is there a better place? Well, maybe on the trail somewhere. If you look close you can see my Eagle, Globe and Anchor sticker on the hood.
r4.jpg

r5.jpg

Ditto. Thanks for doing what you do!
Glenn

Neat place to swear in.

We carried a flag to the top of the WTC back in 93 to re-up one of my kids.

Always nice to do it in a special place.

Where is that? Albany Logistics Center? Congrats on getting another four, boot. :D

Yucca-Man said:
Where is that? Albany Logistics Center? Congrats on getting another four, boot. :D

Thanks everyone, you sir are correct. That is Albany. I am headed out west in 7 weeks.

Got a closeup of the hood? I know a few folks who'd love to see that. PM on the way...

Semper Fi,
Jim

Yucca-Man said:
Got a closeup of the hood? I know a few folks who'd love to see that. PM on the way...

Semper Fi,
Jim

how is this Jim?

6.jpg

theschwarz1 said:
OORAH! Sweet hood! Matches my left shoulder! WHere did you get it done?
-Cpl. Schwarz 5711 (NBC)

Ever see the back doors of the Marine semi trailers? That is one of those stickers. I just happened to meet a guy a couple years ago that had an "extra" one and he gave it to me.

Thanks for devoting four more years to our safety!!! I have a close friend over seas right now. I hope that he comes home to visit soon. He has been over there for two years now and has come to visit only once in those two years. Again thanks for keeping our country safe.

theschwarz1 said:
I know its a different kind of service, but I am sure I was helped by some of your posts about XJ's when I had no clue! So thank you too!

God Bless us, everyone!

s-1971-toon-tiny-tim.jpg

Congrats and sweet rig.

Back