• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I just gave 4 more For Uncle Sam.

Even tiny tim???

nice rig BTW!

and a big thumbs up... thats alot of dicipline...

it's a good thing theres guys like you out there to get that job done so guys like me don't have to go and try to do it all half assed and get our selves killed...

Actually I've been wondering about joining up for my tech skills... I'd hate to be a bullet catcher.... long wondered what would be involved and where it could take my career.

thats an awesome place to do your reenlistment ceremony....i'm tryin to figure out if i wanna reenlist or get out....good bonus right now if i wanna go EOD....but i dunno, lots of choices out there in the world..

ladywolf said:
thats an awesome place to do your reenlistment ceremony....i'm tryin to figure out if i wanna reenlist or get out....good bonus right now if i wanna go EOD....but i dunno, lots of choices out there in the world..
"If you see me running, you better keep up!"

Always loved that. There was Airforce NCO at Airborne that was EOD. He said that the guys in his unit had shirts made for their kids that said "Daddy's little misfire".

My color blindness DQ me form that right away.

Fergie

PS- The thanks goes to all Vets, and current Service folk.

Fergie said:
My color blindness DQ me form that right away.

I wish I was dent blind, then my Jeep would be much prettier.

shelbyluvv said:
I just re-enlisted in the Marine Corps for another 4 years. The end of this contract will take me to 16 years. I swore in to the hood of my XJ. Is there a better place? Well, maybe on the trail somewhere. If you look close you can see my Eagle, Globe and Anchor sticker on the hood.

I really like those new MARPAT utility uniforms and suede boots you guys have. I bet it is a nice change not to have to spend so much time with the Lincoln stain wax and cotton balls! Have you seen the new bizzaro camo uniforms the chAir Force is looking at? They will look like some kind of UN or Euro-trash troops, bleh.

I really want to thank everyone who has replied to this post. My brothers and sisters in arms appreciate folks like the you to keep us going. It makes us feel as though our jobs are the best in the world. It is a huge moral booster. I could not think of another job I would enjoy as much as being a Marine. From me to you, Thank you!

Semper Fi
Robert.

Robert when you get out to CA I owe ya a beer.

Thank you Sir!! :us:

Is it just me, or is anyone else wondering how two big fawkin' Marines didn't kill that hood, let alone the beautiful finish?

Jeep looks killer.

cherokee89 said:
Thank you Sir!! :us:

Is it just me, or is anyone else wondering how two big fawkin' Marines didn't kill that hood, let alone the beautiful finish?

Jeep looks killer.

LOL, you just have to step very carefully. The Jeep photos well. There were a couple wazes left in the hood from us. But, it was well worth it. I will just call it a "loving reminder" of a special day.

NO WAY I would have let anyone stand on that rockin hood!!

Thanks for doin the job

Rob Pettey
USN 75-81

Back