• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i heard there is a paid OFF Roading area in AZUSA

it's only open sat and sun, and there is a vehicle limit. if you want to go get there early and sit in line till the gate opens. you must be 4x4 and they are VERY strict on a no beer or booze policy. It's been years since I was in there but last time I was it was $8 per vehicle to get in.

www.acorausa.com is the local club's website.

http://ohvguide.com/maps/azusacanyon.htm is the ohvguide site that should give you enough info to find the place

those two links should get you all the info you need. If you don't like playing in the mud don't bother, there really isn't anything to do but play in sandy mud pits.

this is what my black jeep looked like the last time i came home from Azusa Canyon:

188817_1018993488770_2839_n.jpg

Thanks for reminding me why I never go to Azusa Canyon.

azusacanyon3.jpg

x100....I am less than 30 minutes from there and avoid it like the plague....I do use the concrete 'rock garden' on rare occasion to flex and beat on new cars I build but only for 30 minutes and get the heck out of there!

Oh, come on, it's a relatively cheap place to set up a chair & watch a bunch of stoopid!! LOL...

If you like mud, go check it out; it may be your kind of bog. I dislike mud, so have only gone a couple times with friends for the sheer entertainment. We never got our tires muddy...

Right. It can be more entertainment than you’ve ever seen if you go on the right day. Don’t knock it 'til ya try it! :)

Just like going to a harbor launch ramp and watching the competitors for Darwin Award of the Week. Never disappoints !

I too live within striking range of Azusa Canyon and NEVER go there.
It rates in my book the same as Puddingstone does for testing boats. That one I use.

Haha! A buddy and I used to get an 18pk and head to Perris for the day. NEVER a dull moment. The best ones were when the dude asked his chick to drive because he had to actually launch the boat. Oh, man, the entertainment...

Oh, come on, it's a relatively cheap place to set up a chair & watch a bunch of stoopid!! LOL...

If you like mud, go check it out; it may be your kind of bog. I dislike mud, so have only gone a couple times with friends for the sheer entertainment. We never got our tires muddy...

this.

I think the place is great. I've never understood the love it or hate it about San Gabrial OHV. You can go in crazy mud, or not! You can always watch the mud nuts. There are hill climbs, some okay trails...and now the 4x4 course.

When I lived in Pomona I went all the time. Cleaning mud off the truck for weeks isn't my thing so I gave that up, but I still went to watch and get my dirt fix in. I used to drive around and just pull people out that got stuck. Fun times if you ask me.

I think the place is great. I've never understood the love it or hate it about San Gabrial OHV. You can go in crazy mud, or not! You can always watch the mud nuts. There are hill climbs, some okay trails...and now the 4x4 course.

When I lived in Pomona I went all the time. Cleaning mud off the truck for weeks isn't my thing so I gave that up, but I still went to watch and get my dirt fix in. I used to drive around and just pull people out that got stuck. Fun times if you ask me.

Some people are too cool for it i guess. I dont mind going. Especially when i dont feel like driving all the way to JV or BB.

It's nice to go out and take mykid out to drive and BBQ.

To each his own i guess

Back