• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I hear Texas is full of....

Hmm.. i might be swinging by Austin on the 7th. wouldnt mind grabbing a drink.

I might come down

Although I hear you're a jerk.

Keep us posted, It's a down the road a bit, however, I'm sure some of us will try to make it to tip one back with you. If I don't get a chance to see ya, I hope you enjoy your stay.

i might b able to make it, havent seen u in a few years...b good to catch up on whats goin on back in socal

Okay just got settled into my hotel here in downtown. There is a bit of a complication, my lunch appointment with my Dell rep just turned into a dinner appointment, that shouldn't be too big a deal but I don't have details of where, when, and how yet though.

I'm also not going ot want to be out late, I have an 8:20 flight tomorrow and only got 4.5 hour sleep last night, man why is it so impossible to go to bed before midnight even when you have to get up at 5am?

So, there it is...

BTW - What's this stuff falling out of the sky?

Well, I'm apparently not in Austin today, instead, I'll be there tomorrow. Wish I could have joined. Have fun.

Well my Dell rep just canceled and used the rain as an excuse, where does he think his is, Los Angeles? So I'm back to winging it for dinner, any recommendations for local brewpubs in the downtown area?

Hutt's Hamburgers is a pretty good place, not really a brewpub, but they do have beer.

Back