• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I got me a Waggie!

Ya know I really like the sound of the Jeep without the exhaust but since I can get into trouble for driving around without one, I am thinking Flowmaster dual exhaust

just put a set of stacks on it and have them exit via the roof! :D There are so many hillnbillys around my parts that put stacks on everything..including gas motors...

nice work on fender trimming. I was in Joplin at a family reunion and brought my tools to trim the fenders on the "Impound Build" but it got too hot and we got too drunk to use power tools.

The benefit now is you can have the exhaust ran with clearance in mind. If the guy is good they should be able to tuck the tailpipe as close to the body as possible.

If you look really close in this bad pic, you can see the tailpipe between the tank skid and leaf spring. I can try and get better pics if you want.

HPIM1236.jpg

The benefit now is you can have the exhaust ran with clearance in mind. If the guy is good they should be able to tuck the tailpipe as close to the body as possible.

If you look really close in this bad pic, you can see the tailpipe between the tank skid and leaf spring. I can try and get better pics if you want.

HPIM1236.jpg

Thanks for the information i am def. going to keep this in mind when I get a new one. :)

THE BUILD THREAD LIVES ON!!!

just to update for those who didn't know, tess traded her beloved waggie to me. i'm new here to the site but not to jeeps nor jeep forums. i also own a 94 zj with a rubicon express lift and 33x13.50 tsl's. happy to join you guys here on naxja and meet some new peeps. just thought i would post up and let everyone know whats been going on and keep the build thread alive.

tess did a great job on this thing so far by the way :worship:

nothing much new yet but more to come soon. so far just some new exhaust to quiet her down. i was very skeptical at first about putting a muffler made by "cherry bomb" on the waggie but a friend swore to me it wouldn't be loud and obnoxious like i thought and it was only a little over $20 so i decided it was worth a try and believe it or not it's surprisingly quiet, almost too quiet in fact lol.

Photo0113.jpg

and just a fun one to throw in for the heck of it

Dumb image removed - Rev

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm... Tess like the Honda too. (she says she loves how easy it is to park lol) So I guess everyone is happy. Glad to see you found your way to NAXJA.

Found out the check engine light is a O2 sensor so we are gonna pick one up before the long drive in two weeks.

Hope to see ya (actually the jeep LOL) at Winterfest.

Hmmmm... Tess like the Honda too. (she says she loves how easy it is to park lol) So I guess everyone is happy. Glad to see you found your way to NAXJA.

Found out the check engine light is a O2 sensor so we are gonna pick one up before the long drive in two weeks.

Hope to see ya (actually the jeep LOL) at Winterfest.

you know i actually had my suspicions that the light was on because of an o2 sensor but then when i took it to o'reilly's and they couldn't get a code i just thought maybe something was wrong with the light because it ran great.

and yea hopefully we can do some wheeling together at winterfest, may bring my buddy joe along. lol he liked the waggie so much that he just went out and bought a 2 door xj with 32x10.50's on it

wow, already makin friends here

NO he's just concerned that the wrong type of person will see this and it will give more ammo to the tree huggers to use against us! I should have said something about it i guess but Rev means well, He's just old.

Just like you getting back to me about a cage:rof:

Right accross the river from you, let me know if you need any fab work......

Back