• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am having posting problems as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickdirtrider

NAXJA Forum User
I have been a member for wuite some time now and I can not reply or post except for in here. I must have done something wrong when I was registering. Can someone help me. Thank you
-Nick

I already know that I have not confirmed that e-mail that was sent to me, but I know longer have it . How do I re-do it/fix the problem?

I have searched for the something so I can do the confirmation, but I can not find it. I double checked my e-mail address and it is correct.

Sierra Drifter said:
I can not post new threads or reply in any formum except here.
I don't believe I ever received a confirmation email.
My email address is correct in my profile.

Please help.

Thanks.

Your activation code has been re-sent. Please check your e-mail and follow the steps in that email. You may need to check your spam box as well, depending on your filters.
Glenn

NAXJ is not working for moe for some reason, Everything should be good, and I should still be a member. I posted a day or 2 ago, and not ther is a + by my user name at them bottom of the "members viewing " line and below that
" Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts"

Dano said:
NAXJ is not working for moe for some reason, Everything should be good, and I should still be a member. I posted a day or 2 ago, and not ther is a + by my user name at them bottom of the "members viewing " line and below that
" Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts"

Somehow you must have reset your password... I resent a link to do it again. Once the site recognises you as logged in, it 'may' recognise you as a member. If it does not, PM me and we'll fix you up.

icewolf73 said:
I cannot post either and I don't remember if I received the confirmation email or not.

The forums are showing you as a registered user... it may be something on your end.

woody said:
Somehow you must have reset your password... I resent a link to do it again. Once the site recognises you as logged in, it 'may' recognise you as a member. If it does not, PM me and we'll fix you up.
i tried changing my e-mail. I got a pasword reset to new e-mail address. and follow the reset pasword instructions, still no cheese.

also in the state that the website thinks I am in (i duno) it won't let me PM either...

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back