• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I-5 between Tacoma and PDX...snow issues?

My tires in the back are half bald due to front alignment issues...yeah i swapped them around. I can get out and about...I don't know what the hell those peoples problems are, other than they couldn't drive when it's sunny and 65*.

PDeeXJ said:
They just need do learn how to drive like us californians. Then they'll be set!

I'm with you on this!!!!!!:D

PDeeXJ said:
They just need do learn how to drive like us californians. Then they'll be set!

bwahahahahahaha, thanks for the laugh.

intentionally learning to drive like a californian...oh thats good. my eyes are watering.

coming from a town that spent 3-4 months a year in 2-4 feet of snow and ice, I find the drivers around here quite amuzing.

After looking at it again, was that an xj parked on the side of the road down there at the beginning of the clip?

I also love how that idiot hit the wall so hard after flooring it they smacked the horn on the steering wheel....LOL

IXNAYXJ said:
Wow...just like a stock D-max. :D

-----Matt-----

ewww, ouch!

acually i have, the "ouch" was directed to john. you know im a chevy guy.

GreenbeltXJ said:
acually i have, the "ouch" was directed to john. you know im a chevy guy.
Cool, just checking, Bryan. :)

In John's defense, he almost bought a two year old Duramax from me a couple months back. He recognizes that they're the best diesel truck out there after driving mine for a couple days.

-----Matt-----

I would like to point out that the recent point guy on a snow run shouldn't be worried about paved road conditons..... :sunshine: So what were you going to drive to PDX?

Also as to the diesel posts take a look at this site: http://www.destroked.com/

Chrysler is winning over the Ford guys.......

Tracepac said:
I would like to point out that the recent point guy on a snow run shouldn't be worried about paved road conditons..... :sunshine: So what were you going to drive to PDX?
Ha, that's funny. I'm not so much worried about my driving, but other morons (see video) smashing into me. That, and I didn't really want to drive the Jeep 350 miles in two days. :rolleyes:

-----Matt-----

Hey Matt,
You can get out of the kitty litter now. The road is bare and "mostly" dry now (no snow).

I just got back home from Eugene.

Michael

PS
No matter how great a Dmax might be. I am certain that Power Stroke owners, Cummins Owners, and Dmax Owners will continue to each have their own arguement for their preferances!! I would argue that all the Diesel folks should argue to the Gas folks that Diesels are better than Gas instead of fighting amoungst yourselves;)

Back